41lbs down in 2 months and a half (pic)

Options

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options

please stop asking if i'm starving myself..because i'm defiantly not..and i'm losing weight the healthy way..I'm not doing anything special..i'm just eating healthy and working my *kitten* off at the gym literally every day

Right on!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up! :)
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    tell us more about what you are eatting?

Usually for breakfast it all depends on how much time I have..If I have little time I have a yogurt and banana
    if i have a bit of time i have cereal and fruit
    and if I have the day off I normally eat eggs and toast
    then I normally have about 2 or 3 snacks through out the day which consist of fruit,veggies, cheese stick,yogurt, or sometimes when i'm wanting something a lil high in calorie sun chips.
    uhm lunch I usually have some fruit and a Lean cuisine or smartsone and a yogurt or sugar free pudding
    and occasionally when I up my calories every now and then I eat out for lunch sometimes i'll have teriyaki chicken,white rice, and steamed veggies
    dinner varies alot..depends on if I feel like cooking or not..if I dont feel like cooking it's another lean cuisine,smartsone,chicken salad, or Pita
    but normally i'll have some sort of chicken and veggies or home made turkey burger with homemade potatoe wedges
    And all i drink is water and crystal light
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really tell the difference...just think if you had taken a pic at the very beginning......be proud, way to go!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation! You are looking great, and I bet you feel so healthy! Way to go! :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!

Remember, that as you get closer to reaching your goal, the weight won't come off like it did at first. Keep plugging away and it will happen, I'm just saying that the next 2 months MIGHT not be as big of a weight loss.

You are amazing! People won't recognize you!!!!!!!
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is absolutly wonderful and inspiring!! Keep it up
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! Keep it up, if you want it, you can hit that weight loss goal for sure :) Just remember you have a TON of support here on MFP!
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep it up! you're my inspiration.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Your tummy looks sooo much smaller.
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    You look great !! Keep up the good work !
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    Good job! Congratulations!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pics, what a great job you've done! Keep up the amazing transformation!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :)
  • Phin
    Phin Posts: 7
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration for me to get to the gym today!
  • Cherry_Blossom
    Cherry_Blossom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey you look GREAT. I just want to say from my own yo-yo weight loss history. Be careful loosing the weight so fast it might come back . Well, as long as you keep up your maintance it shouldn't. I just remember when I lost weight fast my body was tired and after I lost the weight I didn't want to excerise as hard as I did and the weight came back. Please dont think I'm hating on your weight loss because I'm not. I'm just telling you what happen to me.

With that said you look great and you should go check out " Torrid" for some cute outfits to show off your new figure. It's my favorite plus size store and it carries sizes 12-26. Take care

-C.B
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    Your progress is incredible!!! I hope you keep it up and can maintain!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Rachel,

Good on you for losing the weight. I will not be one to hold my tongue without also seeing both sides of the coin. I am not sure how you lost the weight but I would hope it was through sensible eating and activity. When you have so much the lose it is possible to lose so much in such a short time but when your body learns it changes. In other words it knows when to feast or famine.

With that said if you starved yourself it will reverse in time so I hope you make any necessary changes to prevent that. Now that you have lost the weight it is time to think of some sensible food and fitness decisions.

1. Eat often and stay within your calorie range to lose 1 to 1.5 lbs per week.
    2. Monitor fat and sodium because although you may lose fat leads to other health issues (do not want to be slim with high blood pressure and cholesterol) and sodium will cause you to retain water.
    3. Eat plenty vegetables and fruits.
    4. Balance - Balance the carbs, proteins, and fat based on MFP settings for your goals
    5. Exercise at least 40 minutes 7 days a week whether it be walking, elliptical or whatever. Got to move to maintain and continue to lose.

Do not want to throw a hatchet into your plans but want you to realize if you want this change to be permanent you have to make the right decisions. You may be doing all this but since I could not see your diary and we are not friended so I can see your exercise activity I saw this in terms of the unknown while passing on my wisdom.

Carlos

I hope you have a chance to look at further posts by the person who started this thread - she knows what she's doing and she's doing it right, so try not to make a positive thing have negative connotations. Everyone knows what NOT to do, they're here to do what's right and healthy.

Although I know you are trying to be helpful, perhaps a private message would have been better than splattering this all over her "Success" post - not everyone has it in them to boast about successes, and this isn't encouraging to those trying to get up the nerve.

Rachel - no matter what anyone says, I know you're doing this right and this thread is an amazing tribute to that! Good on you!
  • Lauris83
    Options
    I thought we were supposed to leave congratulatory comments on SUCCESS stories not "Advice" lol if we want "tips" and such then we will go to one of the other threads meant for that. Good job girl, keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!