Eat McDonald's, lose wight, set terrible example

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So is there anything interesting still going on here..?
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    *insert irrelevant, inflammatory comment after not reading the last 19 pages*

:flowerforyou:
  • Fentyman
    Fentyman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not bothered. It actually motivate me.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

*Provide angry, straw-man based rebuttal that was done better 4 pages ago*

:drinker:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

*Post comment that aggravates new posters who haven't read anything but the original post*
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

*Post comment that aggravates new posters who haven't read anything but the original post*

*Post cat gif

98.gif
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

*Post cat gif

98.gif

It appears you have won this round.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options

*Post cat gif

98.gif

I think I love you people
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    450 reponses? Lord.
    Yes, long conversations really are awful, aren't they?

I bet when you sit down and talk with a group of people about a subject, you only exchange three or four sentences between you, right?

When a forum thread gets this long, the original participants are pretty much gone, and the new posters aren't reading through the pages of posts, and end up saying the same things over and over again. I don't sit down and discuss a subject, wait for everyone to leave and new people to come in and then discuss the whole subject over again. IT would make more sense for those who have input on this particular subject to start a new thread.

Except then we'd have 20+ (short?) threads on the same thing clogging up the forums. And people with legitimate new threads wouldn't get the help they need(ed) because their threads would get bumped off the front page by the excess threads on that one particular topic.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hey, let it roll!

gif___keep_rollin___by_ragemoreroberts-d5242kg.gif
  • EricRazorbacks
    EricRazorbacks Posts: 42 Member
    Options

A year or two ago, in my state there was actually a law suit (albeit it was with Taco Bell rather than McDonald's) about labeling their ground beef as meat because between all of the fillers involved it didn't meet the minimum regulations to be called 'meat.' It CONTAINED meat, but there was actually more filler than meat involved.

Those were sort of the allegations of the complaint, but it appears that's all they were, allegations. That lawsuit was voluntarily withdrawn by the filing party, there was no settlement or exchange of money between the parties, and Taco Bell didn't make changes to the product or their advertising. Taco Bell even placed ads taking shots at the attorneys who withdrew the complaint. They said, in part: We hope the voluntary withdrawal of this lawsuit receives as much public attention as when it was filed. As for the lawyers who brought this suit: You got it wrong, and you're probably feeling pretty bad right about now. But you know what always helps? Saying to everyone, "I'm sorry." C'mon, you can do it!
  • jonnythan
    Options

A year or two ago, in my state there was actually a law suit (albeit it was with Taco Bell rather than McDonald's) about labeling their ground beef as meat because between all of the fillers involved it didn't meet the minimum regulations to be called 'meat.' It CONTAINED meat, but there was actually more filler than meat involved.

Those were sort of the allegations of the complaint, but it appears that's all they were, allegations. That lawsuit was voluntarily withdrawn by the filing party, there was no settlement or exchange of money between the parties, and Taco Bell didn't make changes to the product or their advertising. Taco Bell even placed ads taking shots at the attorneys who withdrew the complaint. They said, in part: We hope the voluntary withdrawal of this lawsuit receives as much public attention as when it was filed. As for the lawyers who brought this suit: You got it wrong, and you're probably feeling pretty bad right about now. But you know what always helps? Saying to everyone, "I'm sorry." C'mon, you can do it!

The lawsuit was dropped because it was false. The claim was 100% BS.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Lol why would anyone want to eat McDonalds?
    Not for me thanks.

Because bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles are delicious.

Steak egg and cheese bagels are too...but messy.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Lol why would anyone want to eat McDonalds?
    Not for me thanks.

Because bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles are delicious.

Steak egg and cheese bagels are too...but messy.

Because.... egg on a sandwich. Yum!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I can't decide if I want in on part 2 after the roll or not...

...because the sequel is (almost) never as good as the original...

...and the original hasn't been *that* great.

Decision, decisions...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    ^ agreed. too lazy to even quote.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

*Post cat gif

98.gif

Why is it we love to torture cats so much? :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

*Post cat gif

98.gif

Why is it we love to torture cats so much? :laugh:

Because we all know that if they had the ability, they would do the same and likely worse to us.
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    Options
    I'm relieved to know that Taco Bell's beef is a whopping 88% actual cow
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I'm relieved to know that Taco Bell's beef is a whopping 88% actual cow

Most of the rest is water and spices, with a little bit of oats to give it that unique texture.