Eat McDonald's, lose wight, set terrible example

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Fast Food places are gross. I stay far, far away from them. Eeeww.. But if you're someone that loves them, then by all means, DO YOU! ;)

Just fast food places or *all* restaurants?

I don't go to 'chain' restaurants either. ie: TGIF, Applebee's, etc. When I do go to a restaurant it'll be for Sushi at a place that uses top quality products, usually organic, or one of Bobby Flay's establishments (pricey but delicious), he uses top quality products. but usually I cook at home using organic ingredients.

Wow, congratulations. This makes you an amazing person.
    superior too….
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Fast Food places are gross. I stay far, far away from them. Eeeww.. But if you're someone that loves them, then by all means, DO YOU! ;)

I don't go to 'chain' restaurants either. ie: TGIF, Applebee's, etc. When I do go to a restaurant it'll be for Sushi at a place that uses top quality products, usually organic, or one of Bobby Flay's establishments (pricey but delicious), he uses top quality products. but usually I cook at home using organic ingredients.

superior too….

Agreed
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Sushi, now THAT is gross. What with the fish, the weird veg and the rice that isn't soaked in chow mein grease!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Besides thinking fast food is just gross, I kinda avoid eating out for the most part. I kinda have an irrational fear about other people handling my food. I mean, your putting something in your body and you have no idea what's up with it. I know to a certain extent you don't have a choice unless you really grew your own food. I get that. Maybe it is just to minimize the total risk that good ole min wage Johnny won't go freaking insane and put something in my mcChicken sandwitch that will kill me, I dunno.

Maybe I'm not irrational with my fear, maybe everyone else is way too liberal. I mean people flip their **** everyday.
  • fxg20
    fxg20 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My only problem with McDonald's is piss poor vegetarian choices. How hard is it to stock a veggie burger like Burger King does?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Besides thinking fast food is just gross, I kinda avoid eating out for the most part. I kinda have an irrational fear about other people handling my food. I mean, your putting something in your body and you have no idea what's up with it. I know to a certain extent you don't have a choice unless you really grew your own food. I get that. Maybe it is just to minimize the total risk that good ole min wage Johnny won't go freaking insane and put something in my mcChicken sandwitch that will kill me, I dunno.

Maybe I'm not irrational with my fear, maybe everyone else is way too liberal. I mean people flip their **** everyday.

LOL I think you are over thinking it …

I pretty much cook about 85% of my meals…but sometimes i forget or am feeling lazy so I go to mcdonalds, subway, etc..or sometimes I just want to go to a really nice restaurant and dine out..usually on the weekends...
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Yes, but do you only buy from feng shui orchards? Because that is the only way you will know for sure...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    are you in the kitchen when they use these "top quality" products??/

Safe to assume that she has never worked in procurement for one of these places that use only "top quality" products.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

superior too….

Agreed.

I work out, but holding my pinkie out is just exhausting!
    35ea3e91131c8aab848de8e99e71633b_view.jpg
  • ndj1979
    Options
    are you in the kitchen when they use these "top quality" products??/

Safe to assume that she has never worked in procurement for one of these places that use only "top quality" products.

highly doubtful….