5 years of calls and texts

Options
1235»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

You like reading HORRIBLE writing, that does a HORRIBLE job of depicting that lifestyle?
    no one said it was a GREAT book.....but I bet you know nothing about it yourself

jus sayin'

I know more than you, clearly.

I think the best way to handle this is for each of you to submit a photo of your skills and a brief 1000 word story depicting your last encounter.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    YES. although the only 'incriminating' materials (read: nude photos of me), are beautiful, artistic, and interesting. i am very proud of them. any prudes in my life can go suck it. true story.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? "That was 3 years ago... I'm a different person now!"

This. I had a HORRIBLE college nickname (of course it was funny at the time, now it's just embarrassing!)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? "That was 3 years ago... I'm a different person now!"

This. I had a HORRIBLE college nickname (of course it was funny at the time, now it's just embarrassing!)

What was it?
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 5 minutes group.

Saaaame here.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Nah. I lead a pretty boring life.

Yeah. Me, too. Except for the bewb pics I just sent to Derp.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Definitely.
    Good thing I don't like texting!! :D:D:D
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think they'd be pissed over the last five hours, never mind five years.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a textaholic and regretfully I have done some sexting and *kitten* talking.

There would be a lot to sift through, but if they could get beyond the mundane stuff, a lot of people would be mad or it would be awkward.