PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    sunshynes_ wrote: »
    I've been on this weightloss adventure for 20 months now--have lost 100 lbs, over 18 points off my BMI, several of my meds and many of my "everyday" aches and pains I used to have.

c0nadw9vju3w.jpg

Awesome results, kudos to you.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    I've been on this weightloss adventure for 20 months now--have lost 100 lbs, over 18 points off my BMI, several of my meds and many of my "everyday" aches and pains I used to have.

These stories and pictures are part of what kept me logging into MFP everyday and sticking to my plan during my weight loss. Looking more attractive is nice but man this is what it is about; reducing medications, relieving aches and pains and feeling better about yourself in general. Everyone in this post is amazing!

70 LBS between pictures

pei33wdakgmj.jpg

Doesn't look like the same person. You are doing it right. Congrats on your wonderful results.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member

These stories and pictures are part of what kept me logging into MFP everyday and sticking to my plan during my weight loss. Looking more attractive is nice but man this is what it is about; reducing medications, relieving aches and pains and feeling better about yourself in general. Everyone in this post is amazing!

70 LBS between pictures

pei33wdakgmj.jpg

Doesn't look like the same person. You are doing it right. Congrats on your wonderful results.

Thanks! Definitely don't feel like the same person either.
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    I have no way of posting pictures. (I'm not as computer savvy as I would like to be.)

My profile picture is of my weight loss journey so far. 60 pounds down in a little under 5 months, and now I'm halfway to my goal of losing 120 pounds. I never thought I would EVER be at this point, but I love how much healthier and energetic I feel. And I even find myself looking forward to my daily 3-5 mile runs. That's a huge difference considering I thought I was going to kick the bucket when I was walking around the block. Lol

No gimmicks, no special diet pills, just my hard work and determination to be a healthier, happier me.

EVERY single one of us deserves to feel this way. Keep pushing forward everyone. ❤
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Bump
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    sarahat10 wrote: »
    1xph9zjqr14d.jpg

I love the look on your face in your before pic - essence of a before pic perfectly captured.

Ditto!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member

70 LBS between pictures

pei33wdakgmj.jpg

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!
  • MehwishMehwish
    MehwishMehwish Posts: 7 Member
    jonnythan wrote: »
    225ish

2009_1228weddingcabin0017.jpg

215 (official starting weight)

070.jpg

125 (UGW)

032.jpg

Wow.

How you do this please tell me
  • MehwishMehwish
    Wow
  • MehwishMehwish
    Please tel me how you do this
  • AysheK
    AysheK Posts: 1 Member
    86663af1-8b69-4d7e-80fa-3e0f207343c5_zps9e02e6c7.jpg

Work in progress!! But so proud, so far!

Wowww! What did you do to achieve it?excellent!
  • emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    welly5 wrote: »
    mcijzretd0p4.jpg

j6rvlha1lri2.jpg

2rb8s9d85unm.jpg
    furxdf3xh0rn.jpg

I love this those yoga stretch are awesome kudos to you sweety
  • crystalcement
    crystalcement Posts: 9 Member
    @mandac83 Wow!! Great transformation! You look stunning.
  • Makoce wrote: »
    2nkjsl5.png
    2v8o5zp.png

5'2 - 168 - 110lbs in less than a year.

You look amazing congrats! I can't wait to get to a place where I can post my full before and after pics hopefully by my birthday in February
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    jewgaf8ijngq.jpg

Down from 242 lbs to 207 and need to get to 185 lbs ...
    Great progress with your weight loss ✌️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!