Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

1353354355356357359»

Replies

• ACDoddACDodd Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    There are some amazing transformations on here. There is no way I could ever put the before and after pictures together.
    There is way too much difference and all for the better.Congratulations to all of you.
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,095Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,095Member, Premium Member
    @sugarlemonpie That is incredible! I love seeing side-by-sides that are shot the same way - You look so healthy and pretty!
  • sugarlemonpiesugarlemonpie Posts: 303Member Member Posts: 303Member Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    @sugarlemonpie That is incredible! I love seeing side-by-sides that are shot the same way - You look so healthy and pretty!

@solieco1 Thank you so much!! It was tripping me out a little to see them side by side. 😂 I definitely feel a lot healthier, and it was interesting how much my features have changed in ways I didn't really expect!
  • ACDoddACDodd Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    In addition to thinner you look younger.
    Good job.
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 1,819Member Member Posts: 1,819Member Member
    63pzwww07vhc.jpg

Down 107 lbs in 14 months! At 174 now. Goal range was 175-180. Now onto toning and getting rid of what jiggle is left over muscle, so maybe the weight will go down a little lower naturally, or may increase because of muscle gain? Not sure. The extra skin has to stay though. :(

Looking good...keep up the excellent work!
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Posts: 1,353Member Member Posts: 1,353Member Member
    Rogalina16 wrote: »
    jq9sgru60kcp.jpg
    Over 120lbs gone.. almost there!

Lost 120lbs-congratulations
    That's awesome work. Sorry to see that you also appear to have lost an arm too-that might be considered cheating ;)
  • swissbrit1964swissbrit1964 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    You are all AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨¨