Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• ADM1RALSNACKBARADM1RALSNACKBAR Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    l47qhpnkgdjv.jpeg

-55 pounds and added muscle. Never felt better 🥰

Ihad to do a double take. You look like a young Jodie Foster in your face.
  • langstontllangstontl Member Posts: 130 Member Member Posts: 130 Member
    l47qhpnkgdjv.jpeg

Congratulations on your success. You look amazing! One thing I always notice and love in these before and after pics are the differences in the facial expressions. You can see the pride and pleasure in your success at all the hard work. Well done! Very inspiring
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    @lgfaciane you really don't look like the same person! That's an amazing transformation.

• EaglesfanintnEaglesfanintn Member, Premium Posts: 810 Member Member, Premium Posts: 810 Member
    bubus05 wrote: »
    03q9wjdxruz8.jpgfrceyh2r0tbr.jpg
    8ksqd24zx08i.jpgkepc2cljxatr.jpg

This is almost me - I was at 297 and I'm 80 pounds down as of this morning, but I want to get to 195. Very inspiring to see someone else achieve that. Thanks for posting!
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 339 Member Member, Premium Posts: 339 Member
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,226 Member Member Posts: 2,226 Member
    l47qhpnkgdjv.jpeg

First and foremost, congrats on the hard work.

Second....god almighty are you glorious.
  • GummiMundiGummiMundi Member Posts: 359 Member Member Posts: 359 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    hbddqr1jq9mu.jpg

From last July to now! I had been thinking recently that not much has changed but these photos remind me how far I have come.

Wow! If anyone has doubts about recomping, they should check your photos. Well done, congrats! :)
  • amyoliverhoylesamyoliverhoyles Member Posts: 179 Member Member Posts: 179 Member
    J_Kong wrote: »
    GOAL REACHED IN 16 MONTHS!!
    r8vnczdv1ll6.png

Amazing, congratulations 👏
  • McPolanatorMcPolanator Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    So inspiring!
    edited 2:26AM
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    GummiMundi wrote: »
    Wow! If anyone has doubts about recomping, they should check your photos. Well done, congrats! :)

Thank you! It's really odd as I didn't realise I was doing it until I had done it. I owe a lot to BodyFit by Amy: first her beginner abs workout (which I still do regularly), then her four-week strong core programme and then her BodyFit Atheletic Club.