Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1 (New Group)

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Gurls is this in pounds?

:( I'm scared to put mine up , i think I am the heaviest :(

Yes, it's pounds. And don't look at it like that...we're all at different places in our journeys. :flowerforyou:
  • Gurls is this in pounds?

Yes, it's pounds. And don't look at it like that...we're all at different places in our journeys. :flowerforyou:

Ok.... I DID IT..... I told you what I weigh..... NO ONE KNOWS.....NOT MY MOTHER MY PARTNER...MY FRIENDS.... no one..... I even make my trainer train me without having to weigh in because I get too damn upset about it. (this week was my first week with my trainer, she comes twice a week, and I managed to get her to train me without weighing)

So it was a big step for me to tell someone and to put it up on a board.....but I am fully commited...... and want to do this....what the hell I may even let my trainer weigh me tomorow....and if she gasps..........I'll sit on her.
  • RachVR6
    I'm proud of you! Don't let the number on the scale determine who you are! :flowerforyou:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Gurls is this in pounds?

Ok.... I DID IT..... I told you what I weigh..... NO ONE KNOWS.....NOT MY MOTHER MY PARTNER...MY FRIENDS.... no one..... I even make my trainer train me without having to weigh in because I get too damn upset about it. (this week was my first week with my trainer, she comes twice a week, and I managed to get her to train me without weighing)

So it was a big step for me to tell someone and to put it up on a board.....but I am fully commited...... and want to do this....what the hell I may even let my trainer weigh me tomorow....and if she gasps..........I'll sit on her.

Fantastic! No one on here, absolutely no one here will judge you or anyone else for that matter on your weight!
    You just took a great step! Nice one! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Thought I'd share... My old pin-up girl wall I was working on at my old place. :)

20376_217614603345_630193345_3013167_5697469_n.jpg
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Gurls is this in pounds?

Way to go! We are all here to support each other! :wink:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Thought I'd share... My old pin-up girl wall I was working on at my old place. :)

That's awesome!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    My husband to be (wow...feels crazy typing that) has a daugher who loves pin up photography!
    she's just finished her degree and I think some of the pics are fantastic! :flowerforyou:

Check them out! http://www.sianashleigh.com/pinup.php

I've taken the dog out for a walk in this gorgeous sunshine and am now going to have a few hours in the garden tidying it up
    Will hopefully get back to my running tomorrow and going to aim for 4.5 miles!

Have a good day everyone :flowerforyou: .
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196

Love this!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    I love the idea of this group! If it's not too late to join please count me in. Starting weight from yesterday 183.2. Can't believe I just wrote that out! Scary :noway:
  • RachVR6
    I love the idea of this group! If it's not too late to join please count me in. Starting weight from yesterday 183.2. Can't believe I just wrote that out! Scary :noway:

Welcome!
  • RachVR6
    My husband to be (wow...feels crazy typing that) has a daugher who loves pin up photography!
    she's just finished her degree and I think some of the pics are fantastic! :flowerforyou:

Check them out! http://www.sianashleigh.com/pinup.php

Those are beautiful!!! I love the new tattooed girls dressed in pin-up. I would love to dress a bit more vintage, but I have yet to find anywhere local that sells that sort of thing.
  • RachVR6
    We have over 40 members!!! :happy:
  • RachVR6
    Ugh I went to McDonald's today for lunch and didn't eat well at all. I can still stay in my calorie range today, I'm just a bit disappointed in myself. Moving on...

I do need to kick this iced coffee/cappucino habit! Yuck!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Hi everyone!

I PM'ed RachVR6 with my weight. If its ok for me to join a day late, I would love to join you all! My SW is around 190, but I will weigh myself tonight at the gym.
  • RachVR6
    Welcome!
  • RachVR6
    Updated again...

PinupGirls-12.jpg
  • JessikaJ
    JessikaJ Posts: 43
    I havent been able to work out AT ALL yet today.. it was raining, so i didnt get to do my morning walk... 2 month check up for my baby cancelled out my lunch break walk... so im feeling pretty damn lazy today! Gunna have to pick it up a bit after work.. boo
  • Slinkycatd
    Slinkycatd Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to join this as well,

my weight is 209
  • The list is sooo frickin' awesome!! Great job!! LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.