Anyone from the UK?

Options

Replies

• woodsider001
    woodsider001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah, I'm Rob from Sunderland.
    I have a bit more that you to loose but I'm always happy
    to have friends to help with motivation.
  • ChinoHDT
    ChinoHDT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm From Liverpool Feel free to add and anyone else too
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm from Somerset way too! x
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Wendy and I live in East Anglia, I am 45 years old and after giving up smoking last April (after 29 years) I have gained a few more pounds on top of the pounds I already had. So this year is my 'losing some weight year'. Please feel free anyone to add me :smile:
  • EmElite14
    Options
    Hi all I'm from York, feel free to add me :-) Chatty supportive people only thought please :-)
  • dodie2501
    dodie2501 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo from Surrey, I'm 46 with two girls, 13 and 3!!! Looking for all the help I can get. Around 4 st to shift
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi im Zoe,

Leeds born and bred

xx
  • dell254
    Options
    Hi am from Manchester
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm from the mean streets of Reading, feel free to add me - the more UK friends, the better!
  • cressidadunn1983
    Options
    Scarborough girl here would love some more friends on here :)
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, from near Manchester. Feel free to add.
  • 000Ella000
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm from Wiltshire, feel free to add me I have about the same to loose xxx
  • judechalmers
    judechalmers Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    I,m Jude from Chester and in August i will become a Mother In Law .My husband and i are determined to lose weight . I am 56yrs old and aiming for a loss of 45 lbs by end of July .Free free to add me as a friend ,i could do with as much support as possible .
    Thanks
  • Pringle76
    Pringle76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Fattie from bristol
    This is my first time on this site and have 40 pounds to lose to be happy. Always start off okay for first few days then somehow lose my motivation. Need to do this for good this time.

Feel free to add me as this will keep me motivated seeing all your good work, cheers
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm from hull :) I have about 1 stone 9lbs to lose! Anyone can add me :)
  • jessiflo13
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from North Wales. I lost around a stone on the 5:2 before Christmas but out of shame I quit and restarted a new MFP profile in Jan! Looking for friends to keep me on track so please add!
  • kinachu
    Options
    Hiiii, I'm 20, from Kent, although I'm on semester abroad until the end of january, got about 30lbs to lose, trying out 5:2! feel free to add! x
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me, always looking for new friends on here :)
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)
    I'm 21 and from St Helens (near Liverpool), currently in Nottingham for university though.
    I'm not really looking to lose any more weight, I have lost about a stone since last July using MFP and now I want to just decrease my body fat % a bit to be less 'jiggly' :)
  • george_sweeten
    Options
    Im from Newcastle, second year Psychology student, trying to be healthy while at uni, which is very hard >.<! Feel free to add me :)