Hi from Australia

Options

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia too :)
    Currently living in Brisbane but moving to Tasmania in June, feel free to add me! :)

Oh where in Tasmania? I'm a Tassie girl but living inCanberra now. Miss little old Tassie from time to time. Super proud though it became the first state to phase out battery hens and improve conditions for pregnant piggies!!! Go Tasmania!
  • rio66
    rio66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey all! I'm from the land downunder too! I'm from WA. Good to see so many Aussies on here :-)
  • meganpam
    meganpam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mid north coast
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Aussie here too! Been on here since January. Feel free to add.
  • manelord
    manelord Posts: 1
    Options
    :laugh: Another N.S.W.Mid Nth Coaster here, G'Day All.:drinker:
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Can I pretend I am from australia?

Only if you eat vegemite
  • chloe5703
    chloe5703 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Melbourne and joined a month ago and loving it! Feel free to add me, I'd love to share some low calorie recipes and the more motivation the better :-)
  • Petefry1
    Petefry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    G'day fellow Aussies! I've been on this site maybe 4 weeks. Sydney born and bred. Currently living in The Hills. Lost 8kgs this year and want to lose another 5 to reach goal. Using MFP with fitbit. Training for City to Surf in 5 weeks. Would be happy for Aussie MFP friends!
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hiya back from Adelaide! Been using MFP for a while now and I love it! I use MFP, fitbit and endomondo apps and they're all great. Also training to lose the weight and for Tough Mudder in Sydney in September. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

Yup you guessed it I'm an Aussie also :) I am from Melbourne and would be happy to add you so we can support each other.

Looking forward to being in shape for Summer :)
  • Jacquiesteer
    Options
    Heya! I'm South Aussie... Finding MFP to be the best way to cut the kilos... tried everything but MFp showed me the lighter side of life (Cut out the bad crap from my diet) .... This **** is almost too easy!!! Good luck on yourj journey =)
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    hi from Bribie Island in Queensland, Australia. Hope that you enjoy MFP! If you would like a new friend then feel free to add me :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie here...

How do you guys get to have kg on your bits down the bottom? Mine always comes up in pounds???

:blushing:
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Under "Tools" then "Tickers". You can customise them from there :wink:
  • bitter_sentiment
    bitter_sentiment Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    adelaide =]
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Under "Tools" then "Tickers". You can customise them from there :wink:

Thank you, thank you, thank you...hope that works :)
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Canberra. Been on here since January and loving it. Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and from Melbourne. Feel free to add me. other peoples food diaries give me some new ideas and it's great to have the support :)
  • TheMolloy
    TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey all ... South Oz here as well !!!

Been on here for a while but have only recently started using the forums ...

Anyway ... feel free to add me :)

Cheers all !@#
  • jadejadelee
    Options
    Hi, south east queensland here add me :). I'm on all day.

I have used the app on and off and last year lost 8 kg bu since gained it back and some. Never used the forums before,i really had no idea how great it is. Love seeing people comment, really gives this weightloss thing a feeling of momentum!