Hi from Australia

Options

Replies

• shaziegirl
    Options
    Hi, I am from Melb Australia and just want to thank the guy who advised 1 oz is 30grams..hope I got that right! Looking forward to using the App...(I am very new to this!)
  • brentsblog
    brentsblog Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi from Melbourne Australia
  • JustFloorIt
    JustFloorIt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :)

Aussie girls are hottttttt
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sydney, mates!
  • bbbek
    bbbek Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi from Adelaide! Add me if you like :) good to have some aussie friends on here too
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    From Brisbane, i love this app and use it everyday more then facebook lol - feel free to add me :D
  • dynalex
    Options
    Hi, I was born in Australia and haave since moved to the states. I am a fitness fanatic but cannot give up the wine and carbs, so I am struggling. Fellow Aussie would love to network with others as I struggle to lose weight.
  • Grd1980
    Grd1980 Posts: 1
    Options
    From Perth, I am definately a food lover, the FP app on my iPhone has helped me curb my eating and be more concious of what I am putting in. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • mummapus
    mummapus Posts: 1
    Options
    Happy & safe Easter to all, South Aussie here
  • Polydor
    Polydor Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi there!

Another South Aussie here , well technically Canadian girl but have been here for 4 years now. :D I'm out in the middle of no where , 2 hours from Adelaide.

More on here to get fit rather then loose weight and really need a kick in the butt to get working out more since my cold that I have had for the last week is finally gone.

Feel free to add me , love to have some Aussi friends.

P.
  • eliza070
    eliza070 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone!

20yo Brisbane girl here. Started using the site/app to make me more conscious of what I'm eating and drop a few kg after they have been creeping up the past couple of months.

I am an avid gym-goer and foodie :) feel free to add me!
  • amber1155
    Options
    Hi

I'm from australia too and changed to my fitness pal for a change. I used to use CalorieKing.com.au with which I lost 20 kgs. (it's free) but after four years like I said I needed a change. sometimes i alternate between the two because i have a lot of custom food on calorie king...and also being australian I can find australian foods easily. sometimes I look things up on calorie king and write them in here...I love the way at the end of the day it will tell you how much you will weight if every day were like today. :)

Good luck to everyone from Oz... :)
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm from sunny (rainy) QLD!! I love this site and have a few Aussie friends which is fantastic for timezones and sneaking a look at food diaries :smile:

Feel free to add me! I have 4 kg to lose and eat at my BMR and eat my exercise calories back :noway: And I love having friends who do the same. Not interested in people who try to be under 1000 calories!

So add away if that sounds like you!

:flowerforyou:
  • willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    sydneysiders UNITE!

lets get some iron pumping chaps
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm an ozzie to, live not far from Albury NSW, I love encouraging people so if anyone wants a supportive friend you can add me.
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi im originally from western sydney but I moved to the gold coast feel free to add me!
  • lalapurple62
    Options
    Greetings from WA, this is such a great site isnt it, love it so far, got shown it by cousins from the UK , we have organised our own little challenge, gonna whoop their butts lol
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hello! Hope you enjoy the site. :flowerforyou:
  • devinepaula
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Central Coast, north of Sydney. Have lost about 6kg so far using clean eating principles. Found MFP in the App Store, looking for a way to keep me accountable on my portion sizes using clean eating. Feel free to add me!
  • ses0786
    ses0786 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is where you're all hiding! I'm looking for more friends MFP! So feel free to add me :)