Hi from Australia

Options

Replies

• Zeeeleee
    Zeeeleee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So happy to see all the aussies here! Im originally from South Africa, but been living in Brisbane for 2 years, but this is definitely home now.
  • mongel
    mongel Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm from southern NSW and I just found this site today, here's hoping it'll help me lose the 5 kg I'm trying to get rid of! Feel free to add me :)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Coffs Harbour..

I found this site a couple of days ago and am really loving it..I can still eat what I want as long as it's in my cal ration.......

I'm thinking of getting a new mobile so I can use the app but not sure about something....

How much data does it use?....I have 1GB per month with my mobile carrier...

Feel free to add me...............
  • bcbman
    bcbman Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I am not from Aussie land but love your country. I have been there about 6 times on business. Warm friendly people in a beautiful land. Good luck with your goals.
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Australia (do want to visit, though)! G'day mate!
  • stacarp
    stacarp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am from tropical Tassie. Previously I had used calorie king but had looked at this site once a couple of years ago. I am really trying to maintain but keep jumping up a couple kilos. Hoping this will keep me honest.
  • taylja
    taylja Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim and I have only just joined this site, i started on MOnday and so far it has taught me so much especially with the intake of things like sodium, sugars and fats I think this is a very smart way of teaching us to eat not only by calarie counting but also all the other nutriants we need.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Victorian here.

Been here for a while, but have been on and off the wagon for a few months. Just launched my "hot for my 50th" project so giving it a red hot go to lose 10 kgs.

GG
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and from Perth. After the sudden loss of my father in May, I have found that exercise has been a great way to release some of the anger pent up inside me. I found that when I was eating right and exercising a few years ago, I felt the best I ever had. With 2 kids under 3 coming in the picture since then, I haven't been able to exercise as much as I used to and although I don't eat "badly", I could use some work in my portions and over-indulgences now and again.

So I want to make a more concerted effort to eat right, exercise often and work through what has gotta be worked through.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Another West Aussie here, just started using the site the last day or so and I have been using the iPhone app for nearly a week now.
    Loving it and losing the weight, though I am still battling with foods I love and hate (I would be almost carnivorous if possible)
  • Romy3183
    Options
    Hi,

I am from perth. Got the app a while ago but just statrted using it a couple of days ago. I stopped smoking ( 9 weeks today yeah) and now i wanna get fit and rid of the " not smoking" kg's.
    Love this app.
    Feel free to add me i believe its easier in a group.

see ya
  • shadowrunnder
    Options
    Hello!

I'm from Sydney - really looking for Australian-based friends on here, as I really think it helps my progress to see others checking in so often!

Please feel free to add me. :)

- littleshadowfoot
  • mstewart59
    Options
    hi lm from Brissie need encouragement too GREAT SITE COUNTING IN AND OUT CALORIES
  • mstewart59
    Options
    HI l stopped 18months ago l can feel the benefit with excercises CONGRATS
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey hey!! I'm from brisbane........I got this app a while ago but only discovered the webpage a few months back and i'm loving the awesome support network on here!! I'm sending you a request now......but anyone feel free to add me, you can never have too many friends!!!
  • Doreen1302
    Doreen1302 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello hello from Sydney! Good luck everybody on their fitness journeys, let's support each other reach our goals, summer's coming!!! ;)
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome.. i am 28 & from Melbourne and i only joined almost 2 weeks ago and i LOVE this site its an amazing tool.. plus the users are so supportive PLEASE feel free to add me :D
  • sadikaz
    Options
    Yay im from NSW australia, just started on this hoping it would work for meeee
  • worktodo
    Options
    Hi Ya, I'm from Brisbane's far north. You can add me if you like.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm a Tasmanian living in Canberra and didn't realize so many Aussies were on here :)
    I joined a few days after Easter and have just hit the 20kg mark!!! My partner has also been using it and has just hit his goal weight after dropping 16.5kgs! I'm super proud of us both :) overall I think it really works!
    Good luck to everyone on here, especially us Aussies as it's coming into summer! I know my now size 12 butt looks soooooooooooo much better in swimmers than every before!
    Brooke