Hi from Australia

Options

Replies

• lynda56
    lynda56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi to all you aussie's!
    I have just joined and just learning to find my way around the site. I love it that I can keep track on my iphone so I don't have to wait till I get home to download stuff.
    Just like everyone else I am trying to get over the xmas indulgance, it's great to have all this support.
    Good luck everyone on your weight loss efforts!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sydney!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Hi, Another Aussie here. im from northern suburbs of adelaide, but not too far north ahaha.

i only joined here on friday after being recommended by whirlpool users.

i will be doing my first weigh i since i started on thursday.

prior to using this site i had no idea how much i ate, i would just eat whatever even tho i tried to be good about it i dont think i was. now i know whether or not i can have those biscuits when i get hungry at 11pm. and most of the time its not :D

feel free to add me as a friend
  • jenbsydney
    jenbsydney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sydney too!

Loving this app - can't believe it's free -- am hoping that my seeing on screen that I have done ZERO exercise, will kick me up the butt to do some. But maybe I'm dreaming ;)

7lbs / 3kgs to lose ...but wanting to gain heaps of energy at the same time (hence why I like this app for showing nutrients intake - nice).

J :)
  • sare26
    sare26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hello.... i am from australia too!!!!

good to see lots of other aussies on here!!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    G'day....I'm from Oz too - joined on 1.1.2011 Good luck with your weight loss journey - Feel free to add me if you want to :):flowerforyou:
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hey Zoraru

" recommended by whirlpool users. " Me too :) Funny the places you find a recommendation for a decent cal counter & MFP is so much more.
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Dang - wonder where the "b" went - Zorbaru. Maybe the site needs a little exercise - being painfully slow for me at the minute :/
  • Jenwil80
    Jenwil80 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from Perth and just found this app via android yesterday. I think it's awesome! I used to be a WW member and the online site is exactly like this except it used to cost around $60 a month! I can't believe this is free :smile:
    Hopefully this will work as well, and very handy having it with me on my phone.

Good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from the gold coast, I have over 10kg to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Wofette
    Wofette Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! Didn't realise there were so many of us on here! I'm from Brisbane and like Letitia, I have over 10kgs to lose! Add me as a friend if you want to.
  • Des_Hen
    Des_Hen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm glad there are some aussies on this site. I'm loving it so far, this is my first week on here. looking to lose a few K's before we head overseas in June for the european summer!:smile:
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    <--- Sydney here!!

So many aussies...awesome.
  • hunigirl
    hunigirl Posts: 11
    Options
    From Aussie too, so hi to all above. Just joined after a 10 kilo loss as I need help to lose the other 20. Found this site with the iPhone app, and have already got a good feeling it will help me get to my goal. all the best everyone. hunigirl
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OZ here too. Best of luck...you can do it
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Wow , look at us Aussies , havent we grown in population. Welcome to MFP.
    Im an Aussie living on the Gold Coast.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi from overcast Brisbane. So many Aussies - yay!
  • shell230274
    shell230274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Sydney, thrilled to be apart of this site. Love it already and it's only been a week.

Struggling to lose the weight after having 3 babies in the past 3 and a half years, my youngest is only 4 months. I need to lose 20 kilos but with breast feeding & little time to exercise it's a challenge.

Add me as a friend if you wish would love the company. And if anyone has anny hints for me on how to lose weight while breast feeding would love love love to know. Cheers Michelle
  • shell230274
    shell230274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How did you give up the Milo & soft drink??? it's killing me I LOVE milo & coke zero
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! I kinda feel left out here not beeing australian xD

Good luck !