72 oz steak in under 4 minutes

1235»

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    I feel ashamed that I am the first on to admit this on page 4.....

Maybe it's the perv in me but I watched that video and cant help but think that she gives a mean BJ!!!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    i'm offended by gross over-whining

I'm offended by overweight people and formerly over weight people complaining about overindulgence.
    If you are really concerned about the poverty in the third world, a place where I spent quite a few years, make an effort to do something - not whine about a steak and the woman that had it.

I may have indulged in my time but never eaten a 72oz steak! I mean a 12oz steak is pretty big as is a 16oz. But we are not talking about just a large dinner. This is super indulgence. Gross over eating. I mean, 72oz steak!!

That is not normal. Again, I say that we shouldn't be saying this right or normal in a society that as a whole, has problems with portion control and understanding what is appropriate.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    This thread is why we can't have nice things.

I'm going to a steakhouse tomorrow. I'm getting the BIG steak. And shrimp. Maybe scallops. Why? Because I can. Cows had best learn to deal with my disrespect. Only plants are safe from me.

Actually my husband points out that wheat is a plant and I mean to eat all the bread. Oh well.

Enjoy your big steak tomorrow and shrimp and scallops and please savour it!!! Please don't ram it down you neck in 2mins 44secs.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member

I'm going to a steakhouse tomorrow. I'm getting the BIG steak. And shrimp. Maybe scallops. Why? Because I can. Cows had best learn to deal with my disrespect. Only plants are safe from me.

Actually my husband points out that wheat is a plant and I mean to eat all the bread. Oh well.

Enjoy your big steak tomorrow and shrimp and scallops and please savour it!!! Please don't ram it down you neck in 2mins 44secs.

If ramming it down my throat is a set amount of time made it free I totally would.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Yea... no point EQUALLING the record... go for 2:30 ;).
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I find this weird.

I love my steak but I would never disrespect both the animal that died for me and the chef that bothered to cook it for me by basically ramming it down my throat. It should be savoured and enjoyed.

Not impressive at all. In fact, quite disgusting, since half of the world is starving. This is gross overeating.

I really don't understand how you disrespect a 'dead animal" by woofing the food down…would it be more respectful to the animal to eat tiny small bites and take two hours to eat the whole thing…?

Plus, the chef/cook knew it was a competition that they were cooking for..

Lighten up and live a little..sheesh….

I respect the animal by eating it, savouring it and enjoying it. Not chucking it down my neck. I wouldn't take two hours but slightly more than 2 mins 44 secs.

I am trying to lighten up. That's why I'm on MFP! :flowerforyou:

Do you really think the animal cares?

Possibly not now. But I treat others how I wish to be treated. If someone shot me for meat, I'd hope that they'd cook me properly, add a nice sauce and savour my flavour. Not ram me down their throat in under three mins.

I giggled like a 12 year old boy at this post.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    i'm offended by gross over-whining

I'm offended by overweight people and formerly over weight people complaining about overindulgence.
    If you are really concerned about the poverty in the third world, a place where I spent quite a few years, make an effort to do something - not whine about a steak and the woman that had it.

I may have indulged in my time but never eaten a 72oz steak! I mean a 12oz steak is pretty big as is a 16oz. But we are not talking about just a large dinner. This is super indulgence. Gross over eating. I mean, 72oz steak!!

That is not normal. Again, I say that we shouldn't be saying this right or normal in a society that as a whole, has problems with portion control and understanding what is appropriate.

She's 125 pounds. Even after this 72 oz steak, she probably still has some overindulgences to go before she catches some of us. Or are we in some kind of competition now where whoever eats the least amount wins and gets to feel like it has some impact on world hunger?
  • RusticDreams
    RusticDreams Posts: 19 Member
    well damn that was crazy! I would hate to have to give birth to that food baby :))))))
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member

If ramming it down my throat in a set amount of time made it free I totally would.

*sets watch *

How YOU doin?
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    That was....wow. But this thread might be better.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member

If ramming it down my throat in a set amount of time made it free I totally would.

*sets watch *

How YOU doin?

ummm are we still talking about steak?
  • ndj1979
    I feel ashamed that I am the first on to admit this on page 4.....

Maybe it's the perv in me but I watched that video and cant help but think that she gives a mean BJ!!!

bahahahahaha ..that thought crossed my mind too
  • ndj1979

You probably should not do this due to world hunger concerns...