Lose 5 pounds a month SEPTEMBER 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in... my first month in so excited...

Sept SW: 84.6 lg ( 186.1 lbs)
    Sept GW: 82.3kg (181.1 lbs)

Am starting my first C25K week this week. And my gluten free recipe I had last night.. link below if you want to check it out..

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-curried-lentil-soup/a218fb69-3128-425e-9d1e-817aefd96cf8

So pumped! Torro Twists are the ones from the Wii,,,
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in! I want to lose 5 lbs in Sept. Heck, I want to loose 10 but down is down! lol

CW: 224
    GW: 219

I can do this! WE can do this!
  • nurseenf
    nurseenf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in again...

SW: 146
    GW 141
  • lindclan
    Options
    Okay....I'm in!!:happy:

Goal for Sept.......SW 208
    GW 203
  • roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Heya everyone!

Im in too! In fact I have a goal of 2-ish pounds a week, 30 pounds by Thanksgiving (85 days from now). :) Add me!
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first session for c25k.. had to use the wii fit to record calories cause dont have a HRM yet, so did it n the stop. Still sweaty so I am hoping it is still the same. Torso twists are going ok, Anyone found any yummy gluten free dishes?? .
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    IM BACK IN!!! : ) :tongue: And I cant wait this is going to be good Hard because of TOM but who knows i might get lucky :)

resolve for the month.... every single day in the morning I will get up when my son does at 7ish and clean up my living room and vaccuum before nap time and plug in my Wii and play the whole time the kids are sleeping. that should help with the weightloss.
    Also I plan to finally get my staying up late under control im finding it easier and easier to get to bed by 11:30 at the latest so im going to shoot for 10:30 or 11:00 for the entire month and i will be tracking these goals on my calendar.
    lol but on the days i work usually i have to leave by nine thirty so i will focous on laundry on those days. :) Hubby goes to school wednsdays so I have them off so i will be trying extra hard to be good wednesdays.

Havent lost five pounds even since joining the challenge in july which i started at 172.8 started aug at 169.6 and am starting sept at 170.0 so a net loss of 2.8 pounds since july first but at least its something wish me luck on beating that this month. : )
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new month!

Let's work to make it a great month!

So now you have a goal.......what are you going to do to achieve that goal? Type them here for the rest of us to see then print them and tape them to your fridge, your mirror and your pantry door....just to remind yourself of what you are doing!

For me

1. LOG ALL FOOD! I really need to watch my calories.

2. Run 3-5 miles 2 times a week and 6 or more miles 1 day per week.

3. Cross train on non-running days.

4. Get at least 10,000 steps a day on my pedometer.

I am sure I will think of more as the day goes on.

Here goes

January 1 weight 185.4
    September 1 weight 179.8

Time to kick it in gear!

Here's to an awesome September :drinker:

Have a healthy day!

Terri
  • 4everafter
    Options
    Yeah, I am right there with ya. I've lost 24 lbs since mid June, but now its gettin really sloooooow!. I need this extra motivation to reach my goal by end of year. We can do it!. Good luck ya'all.
  • TheRealErinHisc
    Options
    Logging in my start weight for the challenge.

Sep 1: 255 lbs
    goal for Oct 1: > 250 lbs
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    HELL YEAH!! Count me in!! I lost 5.8 at my last weigh in but that was august 30th. I can do it again!! Woot woot!!
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    The August challenge did me well! I lost 10lbs :happy:

So lets try for it again in September. I am planning a huge birthday dinner so I want to go hard until that day. I plan to eat really well that day so will need some motivation before and after :wink:

Starting weight

Sept.1 - 147.5

Good Luck!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was on maintenance at 120.4 but I blew it and gained 5.4 pounds from June 30th to September 1st.

Starting weight: 125.8
    Goal weight: 120 (ideally, but I'll take anything!)
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! My birthday is this month so hopefully I can behave myself :)
    SW:215
    GW (for Sept) 210
    LTGW: 140
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My goals to acheive this goal is:

1. Buy myself a pedometer.

2. Go for 30-60 min. walks

3. Do Knee and Leg raises

4. Exercise on my rebound (mini trampoline)

January 11 weight 185
    September 1 weight 169.8

Hope this works :smile:

Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • same10lbs
    Options
    I'm in too..lost 6lbs since I started in Mid August but have gotten too lax. I need to remeber the big picture. SW 180/CW 174/GW 140, before my 50th on Dec. 16th. With that said, i think I'll go walk 5 miles.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Thought I ended August at 175.8 , turns out TOM was coming to visit. Weighed in this morning at 174.0.
    September goal is 169. My first 5k is the 17th & I think I'm going to be able to make my time goal!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Me too please, but I am counting the pound I lost this morning Sept 1st, 5 pounds a month seems to be the most I lose and I am eager to get the next 5 off and get out of the 90's and farther away from the 200's. I will have to do lots of hiking while away camping. Do we have a weekly check in?
  • eulalia
    Options
    I'm in. I weighed myself this mornig and I'm starting at 169.6. Is there a weekly check-in?