Lose 5 pounds a month SEPTEMBER 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure!!!! Weighed this morning at 120.2 . Thanks for doing this :bigsmile:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Thanks for starting this.:happy:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My August goal was to stay at/near 159-160 and I have been up a little the last week, trying to get back to 160 before today but alas it did not happen.

9/1 163.8 - but only numbers below 159.2 are considered a loss by me!

September goals -
    -continue resistance training program (New Rules of Lifting for Women by Lou Schuler) lifting 2-3 times per week
    -continue training for half marathon 9/19 - running 3x week
    -start new round of HCG diet 9/19

Hope to see the low 150's by the end of the month!!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    In again this month....successful last 2 months.....so a 3rd would be great with me....Welcome to all the newbies...and horray for another round for oldies but goodies.....can't believe we are on page like 5 already and today is only Sept. 1st...... way to go ladies!!

Sept 1st--178.5
    goal Sept. 30th--173
  • shanell1983
    shanell1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in.. starrting weight! 204; by the end of September 199: this should get me motivated. 199 looks real good to me right now. I can't wait til I can see it on the scale
  • jesse14472
    Options
    I only managed to get 50 minutes in today. Had to sit for 2 hours picking out pictures so my Brownie troop can scrapbook tomorrow night at their first meeting. I definitely exercised to eat tonight! Had to do a last minute round of calesthenics to stay under calorie today. :ohwell: It looks like everyone is off and running with the challenge! Good Luck, Ladies!!!
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! lost 11lbs in my first 3 weeks.. so doing well.. but i know its going to slow rapidly down now.. so id love to keep the focus and see 5lbs in september!!!

SW: 149
    GW (SEPT): 145
    GW (Christmas ) :133
  • meanddamonkey
    Options
    I'm in!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Good morning one and all.....got the day off from work...so heading out for an early morning walk/run after I drop the kids off at school (and preshcool)....need to get in a couple good workouts today to "pay" for my bad eating (really bad) yesturday.......Have a great day everyone!!:flowerforyou:

not even going to dare go close to the scale today, HA!!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone! Glad to see there's even more interest this month than August :smile:

Here are my September Goals:

# Move onto the PUSH Phase of Chalean Extreme (last BURN circuit tomorrow!)
    # Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day (2.5 litres)
    # Maintain healthy eating and exercise when back at Sixth Form!
    # PLUS, make it to my 5lb loss for October 1st obviously :bigsmile:
  • SkinnySkelton
    Options
    I'm in!

Current 135.8lb
    Goal 130lb

Good luck everyone!
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    I'm in too :) Just started a couple of days ago and this is the perfect motivator!!
    current: 215.6
    goal: 210 (or less :))
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for August, I was successful in July and would love to do it again!

How I'm doing it-
    -eating lots of fiber and protein to stay full longer

-training for a 5K in Oct, doing the c25k program, on week 5 this week

-never going over on calories (that means logging everything I eat, and if I'm over at the end of the day I jog in place, do wii fit, jumping jacks... whatever I have to do to get under my calorie goal!)

If anyone wants to see my food diary, send me a friend request :)
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    oops, I forgot to add, my weigh in day is Saturday, so I'll post my September start weight on Saturday :)
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

The past two days have been pretty ok! I thought the detox (of sorts) from a vacation-style of eating would be hard but when you're determined to get back into routine and have a goal oriented mindset.... it's amazing the power of the mind!
    Also, when you take away the taste of the bad...you really don't crave it as much. Not saying that it's completely out of my mind but since it's not in my fridge or in the house, I just don't want it! :)

My goal for today..mindful eating. I will not eat dinner in front of the TV tonight. It's a bad habit of mine.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

:flowerforyou:
  • subtilty
    Options
    Im in! SW 228 , GW 223!
  • rosef17
    Options
    I am in!!

Current weight 141

Goal weight 127
  • VSKINNER
    Options
    Im in...!!!
    I joined this site about 2 weeks ago!

Any tips ??? Suggestions??
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Starting weight (Week 1): 181
    Goal: 176
  • lastofninevap
    lastofninevap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would :heart: to except this September 2010 Challenge! I hope everyone is able to meet this goal and that we can encourage each other along the way :smile: