Replies

• iRunNewYork
    iRunNewYork Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Truly Inspiring
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow. I had to show this to my husband as I'm so impressed. You have done an amazing job, and you're truly an inspiration to everyone. You look amazing!
  • bjanice717
    Options
    Thank you so much, you're such an inspiration!
  • thepinkleprechaun
    Options
    Holy crap you don't even look like the same person! Congratulations on all your weight loss!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    WOW! The pics tell the story.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!! You look so much younger. Beautiful pics! Did your hubby lose weight too?

Yes. I see that my first reply did not include your quote. He has lost a bit but has not hit his goal. We have made healthier decisions as a family resulting in his weight loss!
  • Amytrue1
    Amytrue1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! And thank you for posting...it is so encouraging to me and others...as you know. You look just beautiful! Did anyone else gasp when they scrolled through the pics and came got to the current ones? I sure did! LOL Wow! Very inspirational, indeed!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    you look so awesome!!!
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and your beautiful family! It takes so much courage to post those "before" photos. Kudos! You are a beautiful woman!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • shopperdisguise
    shopperdisguise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love it! Your starting weight is where I currently am (I have lost almost 60# already, but have a long way to go). It is nice to see pictures so I have a visual to aim for. You look so toned, especially your arms. You rock!
  • DancesWithBirds
    DancesWithBirds Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Incredible!

And thank you! You have inspired me. I hit my goal of 130 last summer and then went to maintenance because I didn't believe I could lose more. I do still have a lot of fat to lose and I think I could get into at least one smaller pants size (I'm in an 8 now), but I've been afraid to try. I gained a little back over Christmas, too, which brought me out of maintenance and back into losing mode. I think I will keep actively working after I've hit my original goal again (I've got 4 more pounds to go) and see what I can do. Thanks again and congratulations!
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just wow! What a great story. You look amazing....
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! My starting weight 278. You are awesome!!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great :) Especially in the one with the dress. You and your family look very cute!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow. That is one HUGE transformation. You were always beautiful, but it is even more apparent now that you have lost the weight. Your husband and son obviously love you for you - not what you look/ed like, but now that you are fit and healthy you can be around for a long time, and feel better about it. Thank you for sharing your story and your photos.

Congratulations on your determination and changing your mindset! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    WOW wonderful work!! you look fantastic, Congratulations and you have a great looking family! thanks for sharing
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.. I hope i can finish the 2nd of half of my journey and make my goal...
  • louisetlanglois
    Options
    Congratulation you look fantastic and so does your hubby !! Good job !!
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!