Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• nannierose
    nannierose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and very encouraging. I need to lose 130 pounds myself. Thank you for sharing!
    What was your exercise routine and for how long daily?
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and very encouraging. I need to lose 130 pounds myself. Thank you for sharing!
    What was your exercise routine and for how long daily?

Thank you! It Varies and variety has what has kept me going. In the summer my family is constantly outside. Hiking, biking and just enjoying the great outdoors. In the winter I am basically stuck with P90X or on my elliptical. I typically do 3-5 days a week. P90X is whatever the established workout time is. I do not follow the program I just use the DVDs as a workout session. I do 30-45 minutes on the elliptical. I do a "Weigh Loss" program that changes the resistance for me and I have it on an incline. If I am traveling I always go back to the basics. Walking and in room exercises. Squats, pushups, burpees, etc.

Just remember that any activity is better than no activity at all!

Good luck!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What a inspirational story. You look wonderful. I wouldn't even have thought you were the same person. Thanks for posting.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Love this story! You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation !!! Thank you so much for sharing and giving us hope to reach goal :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!!!! Im truly inspired❇❇❇;-)
  • kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy heck, you look FABULOUS!!!
  • missyont
    Options
    wow! you look great
  • saragirl2000
    Options
    I'm encouraged. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation. Great job! I'm sure a lot of jaws drop when you run into people you haven't seen in a long time! What a fabulous reward that is and will be for you!

It's funny that you should say that. I recently have run into a few people that I worked with 5 years ago. Not only are they completely shocked, but one didn't even believe it was me!

It feels GREAT!

HA HA HA, this is the best!!!
  • bmp1967
    bmp1967 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for working so hard to accomplish your goal! You will be so much happier for re-gaining your health and life. I am encouraged by your success! Congratulations once again!
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow, what a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. You look so happy and so much younger. LOL Congrats to you.
  • MCLRAW
    MCLRAW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a diet soda drinker, did it help with your weight loss when you gave it up? I'm not a coffee or tea drinker , I love water though but after losing 37 pounds it's hard to get anymore off still 25 to lose :( you look great !!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a diet soda drinker, did it help with your weight loss when you gave it up? I'm not a coffee or tea drinker , I love water though but after losing 37 pounds it's hard to get anymore off still 25 to lose :( you look great !!

Thanks!! Now I do not know if it really was the diet coke but I did drink a LOT of diet soda. I mean, up to a case a day. Once I cut back/eliminated the diet soda I did start losing weigh faster. There are a lot of chemicals in diet soda that just aren't good for you. I did not eliminate it all at one. I started by limiting myself to 3 a day max. Then 2. Then 1. Then just when I was dining out. And now I do not drink diet soda at all. I drink more water and unsweetened tea.
  • bjclark38
    bjclark38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I loved your story as I read it in it's entirety! You look awesome, congrats on reaching your goal & getting to tell your story. You are an inspiration to all of us! I enjoyed reading all the tips you had to share on food, drinking lots of water, and your exercise tips! Thanks so much for your words & your visual! I just purchased an elliptical that will be delivered & set up in a week, I can't wait to start using it! Loved hearing it was one of the tools you used on your journey! You sound & look so happy! I would say keep up the good work, but I find that unnecessary because you made it your lifestyle change, so I know this is your life now!
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!