Small Rant: Pillsbury, really?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Laughing because I'm getting the Pillsbury adds too. The croissant taco bake looks delicious :laugh:

It's my fault though, I had cinnamon rolls a week ago.

So, you ate cinnamon rolls a week ago, and now you're being targeted with Pillsbury ads? I'd be concerned about that, if I were you. :wink:

I Googled Egg McMuffin nutritional info a few days ago.... I have been seeing ads that they are less than 300 calories, and wanted to confirm. I just got an Egg McMuffin ad pop up, and I'm stuck at work.... with no way to go get one. :sad:

Now, it's the 5 foods you must not eat ad. I hope Egg McMuffins aren't on that list.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    My ads are for Seamless, Zappos and Paleo Code. Yea I googled Paleo for a recipe, I used seamless the other day and I just bought my grandson's heely's at Zappos.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I kept seeing ads for their cinnamon rolls. Damn them. I totally bought some.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP pretty constantly throughout the day and I can not tell you how many pillsbury recipes I am drooling over because of the constant rotating ads! Cudos to pillsbury, I studied marketing for a bit in college and I can see every reason in the world why this makes sense for them, but seriously?!! SERIOUSLY?!

Someone has been looking up Pillsbury or things like Pillsbury recently..

I've got Staples and Jenny Craig and Silicone baking cups and copy machines.. lol

If not for the ads we'd have to pay for this site.. Yep they are annoying. But you get what you pay for..
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that uses an ad blocker?

BTW - thanks for the food pics, all. Couldn't have seen them, otherwise.