Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for what I've done here...lol. I'll try to keep my cravings to myself from now on.

It's fine. Now we can all share in the torment. I can't fit pizza into my calories TODAY but tomorrow is a whole other ball game! :naughty:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for what I've done here...lol. I'll try to keep my cravings to myself from now on.

It's fine. Now we can all share in the torment. I can't fit pizza into my calories TODAY but tomorrow is a whole other ball game! :naughty:

tumblr_nqomvnlI6a1qlwwsfo1_1280.png
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »

tumblr_nqomvnlI6a1qlwwsfo1_1280.png

How YOU doin'?
  • BodyByBex
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »

75i7j3r88uw3.jpg

ETA: I would TOTALLY eat that ENTIRE BURGER with NO problem.

I really am a burger kind of girl.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Those are hilarious! :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Why she look so angry at dat awsum burger, doe?
  • BodyByBex
    Options

I think she looks like she's enjoying it! Like WAY too much....
  • jennifer_417
    Options

I think she looks like she's enjoying it! Like WAY too much....

Ohhhh....*covers eyes*

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I prefer pale ales, IPAs, pilsners, kolschs, sours. I'm not a fan of porters, fruit beers or anything "weird"...but I love to try 'em all anyway!

IPAs, stouts, porters and some lagers for me. There are one or two ales I like. Pretty much anything from Yards 've found I like. Flying Dog has a few good ones too, though I haven't yet tried "Raging *kitten*." It's a Belgian style, and Belgians tend to remind me of fruity, which I can't stand either. Beer's meant to be a little bitter to me, not sweet.

It's pumpkin season, and while I do like pumpkin stuff, one thing I can not get into is the pumpkin beers. Most just don't taste any different than a lager. Brooklyn Brewery has a pumpkin lager that just tastes weird.
    ETA: I would TOTALLY eat that ENTIRE BURGER with NO problem.

When I was apple picking on Saturday I overheard some woman in the orchard say to her friends, "I'm not an apple person, I'm more of a cheeseburger person."
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    since i started logging, i've almost completely sworn off beer...liquor, however, is another story entirely. :)

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. De dedede, de dedede, I owe, I owe....
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I looooooove burgers, probably way too much. I can eat an entire burger too and the fries that come with it. Don't care for beer tho, too bitter. Makes me feel really awkward when I visit someone and they offer me a beer; I always turn them down. I'm like where's the vodka?

And it's def Monday around here. There's a major Verizon outage in the county and surrounding counties of where I work. Customers can't make or receive calls but can text and email. Why did land lines have to go out of style?

• hamptontom
    Options
    mmmmm....burgers. i actually made a HUGE hamburger steak for dinner last night - just meat and Heinz 57, though. it was my reward for almost 17 miles on the bike. :)

where are you, bethanie? i saw something on the wire earlier about an outage somewhere, but i'd already forgotten about it...i figured it was fixed by now.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I don't drink much (like 2 drinks a year-ish), and I've never met a beer that I liked, even back when I did. But I will take down a burger. Slap a little cheddar on there and I'm yer girl!
  • hamptontom
    Options
    I don't drink much (like 2 drinks a year-ish), and I've never met a beer that I liked, even back when I did. But I will take down a burger. Slap a little cheddar on there and I'm yer girl!

yeah, i hear you...i'm pretty much over beer. but i do love a George Dickel and Diet Dr. Pepper now and then. :)

there are TONS of great burger places here in Nashville...if you ever find yourself in this neck of the woods, dinner is on me.

• jennifer_417
    Options
    Haha you're on! I have been to Nashville once, many moons ago, but I didn't get a chance to see much. I bet you could show me all the cool stuff!
  • hamptontom
    Options
    well...there's still a few cool things left. somehow, Nashville has been declared as a predatory location for developers these past few years - they're ripping *kitten* down left and right here to put up luxury condos and hotels and the like.

downtown - the Lower Broadway area - is essentially Redneck Disneyland these days. :)
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I work in a suburb of Raleigh. It's coming back up already but people are throwing a fit about wanting to be refunded for the 4 hours they lost phone service. Not data service, phone. Chill peeps, most of the bill is for the data anyways. Wooosaaahhh peeps.

How do you guys like your burgers? My hubby is all about kill it twice (well) and I'm a medium kinda girl.
    Steak; knock it across the head, wipe its butt, and drag it across the coals, pausing slightly lol (rare side of medium rare). Hubby likes it killed twice. Blah
  • hamptontom
    Options
    your hubby and i would get along famously. :)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever take in that Bob Segar song Nightshift....or wait...maybe it is night moves...."working in the night shift...."..great...now I don't know. Either way...I forgot what I was posting about.