Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I would not want to see that vet bill
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    We purchase Dog Eurethrocyte Antigen 1.1 free plasma and PRBCs so with traumatic injuries no. For autoimmune stuff we do.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    interesting. Hope the dog pulls through.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We have nine donor dogs that we use for cross match blood. I went through all nine before I got a match last time. I was starting to wonder if I would get a match. I thought I was going to have to just pound steroids and hope for the best. Luckily I got a match. Still needed steroids but not ulcer creating doses.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    @LadyRN76: How is your knee feeling??
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hangover? What were we celebrating?

My friends birthday last night, good times!

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    Yep, that would lead to hangovers. :smile: Get IV fluids and lots of Motrin and you'll be fine. :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why can we edit a post but not delete it?
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Good question. You can always edit your post and put "deleted" :p
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Yep, that would lead to hangovers. :smile: Get IV fluids and lots of Motrin and you'll be fine. :laugh:

I hear that they are ACTUALLY setting up IV treatment centers for hangovers...I haven't personally seen them, but I guarantee there would be many more alcoholics created from it
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    aqyw6zvd9rxo.png
  • sufferlandrian
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sorry if that offends anyone, but it struck me as funny. :smile: If it offends anyone, let me know and I take it down.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

I hear that they are ACTUALLY setting up IV treatment centers for hangovers...I haven't personally seen them, but I guarantee there would be many more alcoholics created from it

Really? I would have thought the cost of the treatment would have discouraged it. Guess that's why I work with animals. They appreciate the pain relief and try not to repeat the thing that made them painful.
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    I'm hoping it's just a rumor
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

I don't think so. I've seen a news article or something about IV treatment centers for hangovers and such.

Also, if I have to smell one more pair of funky feet or one more funky booty tonight, I'm going to pop. :s
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    So I'm not the only one who's heard this!

and I wish you luck on the quest for better smelling body parts :p
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    darkrose20 wrote: »

I don't think so. I've seen a news article or something about IV treatment centers for hangovers and such.

Also, if I have to smell one more pair of funky feet or one more funky booty tonight, I'm going to pop. :s

Yikes. Glad I have my job.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    It's been a nice one tonight after the chaos from earlier. Ready to go get some sleep!
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Sorry if that offends anyone, but it struck me as funny. :smile: If it offends anyone, let me know and I take it down.

and I love it...it's great!

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    Four hours to go for me. I hope you get some good sleep.