Anyone else losing 100 lbs in 2014?

Options

Replies

• SammieChick
    SammieChick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose this year! lol I started this site today, thanks to my aunt, so i am also looking for some online support and friends :)
    Good luck to us all!!
  • aballinger805
    Options
    My goal is just over 100 lbs - from 296 to 190. feel free to add me, as online friends who are going through the same thing are important. Everyone needs a accountability buddy. Or 10.
  • Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Include me!! I need to lose 100+. My goal is also for the end of the year. I just turned 60. I just recently had two knee replacements and I'm ready to go. I am only eating 15% of carbs from total calories of 1400. Is anyone else eating low carbs and calories?

I started on January 10. I have lost 7 pounds.

I need all the help I can get.
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!!

106lbs here. Not sure if I will get all of it off this year, that would be awesome. Im just hoping for continued weight loss, even if I have to roll into 2015 to get there ;)
  • silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" and need to lose at least another 90 pounds--possibly more! (Lost some weight already.) I think there are lots of us out there! Good luck everyone!
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR.

Anyone needing support feel free to ad me. I am on track to lose 97.5 pounds this year. Not quite to goal but under 200 for the first time as an adult
  • ElnuevoAdrian
    ElnuevoAdrian Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a total of 258.8, so hopefully 2014 brings me 100+ lost.
  • autniccole
    Options
    I'm in on this one too! I'm 28, 5'2", looking to lose a total of 158 pounds (I've got 124 left to go!)

2014 is gonna be our year!
  • christinamurray10
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs so that I can have back surgery done. But have to watch the exercises, as not to hurt my back further. The discs haven't moved or changed in any way. So that's a blessing. So need to find good core exercises to do, but not put strain on my lower back/
  • olivia_june
    olivia_june Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    5'9" and looking to lose between 70-95lbs or so (49lbs to one-derland). Feel free to add me!
  • sls1989
    sls1989 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share with everyone what I have on my fridge at the moment :) I have made a nice bright colourful 'goal planner' for 2014 and for each month setting 2-3 small goals
    eg:
    January: Go to the gym 4 times a week
    February: Quit sugar in my tea/coffee
    March: Aim to have lost 12kgs

It might sound like little things but I think big goals can be overwhelming and it makes me happy to look at those little goals and think "I can do that"

Anyway, might be a good idea if anyone else likes this type of thing, I made one up for my cousin and she loves it and is looking forward to filling out her monthly goals :)
  • fatboystevefisher
    Options
    Thats great, good luck on your journey, I've been dieting since June last year and lost 56lbs so far but my fluctuating weight is driving me crazy at the moment, its differing by 5 or 6 lbs from day to day at the moment, I know my scales are correct but cant get my head round it, i'm still following my calorie diet and working out in the gym for few hrs every other day or run 7 miles, its very depressing to work so hard at it and yet put 6lbs on over night.......!!!!!!!!
  • Moxie67
    Options
    I lost 120 lbs in one years time, and I have maintained it for two years now. I still have 30 lbs to go, and that's why I'm here. If you would like to talk let me know.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I would like to help yall out. ive been successfull keeping the weight off by eating anything. add me, whoever is interested.
  • PALLLC
    PALLLC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 100 pounds. Since 1/1/14 I'm down 14 pounds.

I've completely changed my way of life from eating to fitness. The 100 pounds will come.

Faith, Focus, Finish
  • Trinan71
    Trinan71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I have a vacation this summer that I am very excited about and I want to lose half the weight by June. I need to lose 98 pounds total so that means 49 pounds by June.

I can do this!!

I am glad to find other people in the same boat as me and even ones who "were" in the same boat and succeeded. You are my inspiration to try again.

Good luck everyone!!

Trina
  • Moxie67
    Options
    Having lose skin left over after such a large weight loss is something you will have to deal with. There is no way around that. But the trade off for your health is still worth it. There are options available through plastic surgery if you have a severe case of lose skin. Some insurance companies will help pay for it, or partialy pay for it. It can be a bit disheartening to get to your goal weight and not look the way you envisioned you would. I say if you are determined to reclaim your body as much as possible, and are not afraid of going through the surgery, then get it done.
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal, not sure if I can attain the full 100 but I know I'd like to lose close to it! 75 would be awesome for a start though for sure. I'm 5'9"
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 just started recently and would like to also get to 175. Our goals are similar :smile:

Friend request sent.
  • lmerner
    lmerner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm looking for friends to motivate and be motivated by....feel free to add me! Canada here, 5'3"