fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options

Replies

• danalogan
    Options
    I want to join, I lost 30 and gained 16 back! Now I am doing great and want to lose exactly 50lbs :)
    SW 200
    CW 178
    GW 128
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good day good day. How are we all doing? So, I've decided to weigh in on Fridays now and this morning I showed a 1/2 lb. loss. I'll take it, a loss is a loss. I've had this uncontrollable hunger the past couple of nights and last night I gave into it. Ate sooo much more then I should have and still went to bed hungry. I'm thinking PMS ... at my age my cycle is all over the place so I'm not sure, but I'm emotional and famished ... sounds like PMS to me :cry:

friday.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    I almost feel embarrassed to report yesterday’s activities. :blushing: Although I did do some walking, it clearly didn't make up for the timbits, pizza, beer and wine I got into. I'm not sure when exactly I lost control ... maybe it was after the effects of a few beer. Well, today’s a new day and I'll have to keep in mind that the past is over and done with. Now I'll move on. Way to go to all of you. Keep up the good work.
  • mystic333
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 22 and currently at 196.6 lbs. I've got a long way to go til my goal weight but I've lost weight before and I KNOW I can do it again. I just need motivational and accountibility support. I'm aiming for 8.2 lb losses each month starting with this month =) Good luck to everyone on their journeys!

SW = 200
    CW = 196.6
    GW = 118
  • magglett
    Options
    Well, I must say that today was way way way better then the last couple of days. I stuck with healthy food choices, drank my water, and as a bonus I spent the day Geocaching with my BFF. We walked sooooo much for hours on end. What a fun filled time. And we both have tomorrow off too ... the weather in the Niagara, Ontario area has a wonderful forcast for the day ... so we're off to do more Geocaching again ... Woo Hoo!!!

340577811v4_225x225_Front.jpg
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Hello all - I'm not dead, but I am kind of proud of myself! I have maintained steadily for 2 weeks where I normally would have flopped off the wagon for 2 weeks. My birthday was Halloween, so there were LOTS of sweets around, I worked last weekend at an extra job and all that was available was junk food, AND I've been having company all this week - so lots of eating out and I still weigh the same (no loss from no time for working out) So I'm giving myself a *pat pat pat* on the back. Today is still 191.2 !

What was nice was hearing my company tell me how much thinner I look (the last time they saw me was August) yo, Yay me! :bigsmile: I'm taking my smugness elsewhere *grin*

Hope everyone else is doing great!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I'm trying to lose about 47 pounds :) so i'm almost there. I'm down 2 right now (I was down 11 but fell of the wagon for several weeks and watched it creep back on! I know I'm worth it and I'm in it to win it this time.

Let me know if you're cool with me joining? I would love to support and be supported! thanks!
  • magglett
    Options
    It's never too late to join in. Just jump on and write what you want whenever you need to get it out. I find it therapeutic when I need it. I personally weigh in on Fridays and this is how I report it.
    SW = 199.5 lbs
    CW = 199 lbs (- 1/2 lb)
    GW = 140 lbs
    Man oh man. I hate PMS sooo much. The scale is just creeping up this week and it shouldn't be. I've been good since Friday man. Eating right and exercising ... Aunt Flo's visit is late this month ... she better get here soon!!! Hope you all have a great day.

aunt-flow.jpg
  • anthrochix
    Options
    maglett - I like the artwork! cute!
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning All ... I hope you're doing well. I'm feeling pretty good about this week. After a terrible fall off the wagon day on Friday, I picked myself up and got back on the wagon. It's so easy for me to say ... to heck with it ... I just can't do this. But this time I put it in my head. The past is the past ... the future is what I make it to be. And it worked. Eating right, drinking my water, planning ahead, being very active. It kind of makes me feel high you know? Woo Hoo!!

Animation14.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    It's weigh in day for me, I was down another 1/2 lb this week. Slow and steady slow and steady.
    slow_and_steady_wins_race_photosculpture-p1531692133494208183s98_400.jpg
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Helloses - weigh in time :)
    192.4 (up 0.8 lbs) but I consider this a major WIN because, for the last 2 weeks, my roitine has totally been out of whack. My birthday was on Halloween, so I had to resist all of the sweets that bombarded me (but I did have some b-day cake :wink: ). Then I had houseguests for the following week with lots of eating out and no time for exercise in 2 whole weeks!!:noway: I'm thinking I did pretty good not gaining 5!

Here's my stats: CW=192.4 (Gain of 0.8) Total loss of 14.6 and 44.4 left to go
  • magglett
    Options
    9309.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    The last couple of days have been so slow at work .. I'm a mail clerk and a print shop assistant and when it's busy it's a very active job. But when it's slow ... it's very sedentary. So to make up for sitting on my butt all day at work I've been doing a lot of Zumba classes. There wasn't one tonight ... so I just finished a Zumba DVD. I'm pretty proud of that. Might have been easier to sit on the couch. But I got up and moved. Woo Hoo. I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to spend the day shopping, then we're meeting our kids for dinner, then to the theatre production of Wicked. All in all it should be an awesome day. What's your weekend plans?
    wicked_img.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi everyone... yesterday was AWESOME!!! The whole day was great with shopping the markets, to a nice family dinner (and I made the healthy food choice) and then to top it all off ... WICKED!! It was Brilliant. If you can go see it I say go ... it's well worth it. A great memory :happy:
  • magglett
    Options
    yes-you-can.jpg
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Good morning folks! I'm feeling pretty good - my friend who I ride the train with every morning commented that my butt is shrinking! woohoo! Also, last night I was DYING for sweets. In Miami, the Cuban restaurant right by my house makes fantastic churros (basically fried dough rolled in sugar - om nom nom) Instead, I went to Publix and got angel food cake instead and stopped at the portion size. Yay me! Hope you all are having a good week as well!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ooh, this looks like a perfect thread!!! I am a 28 yr old stay at home mom with three kids ( 5,3 and 4 mths) and I currently weigh 238 lbs. I need to loose 80 lbs (icky!) to get back to my wedding and pre baby weight. So I would love love love to join in and get to know all of you!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Ooh, this looks like a perfect thread!!! I am a 28 yr old stay at home mom with three kids ( 5,3 and 4 mths) and I currently weigh 238 lbs. I need to loose 80 lbs (icky!) to get back to my wedding and pre baby weight. So I would love love love to join in and get to know all of you!!

Hey ... welcome welcome welcome ... it's great to have new blood.
    welcome159.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Good morning everyone. So how is everyone doing these days? This week has been going well so far. Was able to make healthy eating choices and stick to my exercise plans. If life would stay calm like this all the time I might not have such a challenge with my weight loss goals. :laugh: