fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options
123457»

Replies

• anthrochix
    Options
    Helloses- loss of a WHOLE 0.4 pounds this week. whatever. I'm at 192, which is a total loss of 15 so far which leaves 44 still left to go. Feels like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon somedimes, doesn't it?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Morning all. Anthrochix, remember ... slow and steady wins the race. This morning was my weigh in day. I'm down 2.5 lbs this week ... Woo Hoo :happy:
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss this week ladies!! I weighed in and was up by 5 lbs!!! I must be retaining water since I have been pretty lax with the sodium. I almost fell off the scale!!!!! Then for about 2 seconds I wanted to cry and then throw up. But then I pulled it together and figured it is what it is and next week HAS to be better than this one!! I WILL NOT LET THIS DISCOURGE ME!!! In fact, it motivates me even more and I am way more aware of that nasty old salt!! Keep up the great work and like magglett says - slow and steady!!
  • magglett
    Options
    WOW ... 5lbs!!! That has got to be some kind of hormonal water weight gain. Drink the water til it comes out of your ears!!! It's all good ... it happens to all of us. Don't let it freak you out ... I'm sure it will go away as quickly as it showed up. Dang scale is just messin with your head. LOL
    ScaleCry.jpg&t=1
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi all ... well I went above and beyond today toward my exercise for this weekend. I just completed an awesome hike. My legs feel pretty weird right now. My BFF and I just hiked a section of the Bruce Trail from Queenston Heights park to Woodend Conservation area. It took us 3 hours and according to my HRM I burned 1570 calories. Holy Moly Man ... don't think I'll be able to eat all of those exercise calories ... but I do think I earned a little something extra on my dinner dish tonight. Woo Hoo.
    girl-hiking-coloring-page.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    To all of my MFP friends who live south of the border ... I wish you all the best.

happy-thanksgiving-turkey-animation1.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Today's my weigh in day and I'm down 1 more pound ... woo hoo! :happy:
  • magglett
    Options
    I ordered the Zumba game for Wii earlier this week from Amazon ... IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I only had the chance to try out some of the tutorial because we rented a few movies and the hubby wants to watch them ... but what I did so far seems like fun. I've got a bit of a sweat going on already. I'll let you know how it is as I use it more. I can't believe how fast it got here ... thank you Amazon!!!