Strippers please help!!!!

Options
Ok so quick back story I went to a strip club with the hubby, and the woman put my hands on her legs. I was absolutely astounded at you smooth they were.

How do you get your legs as smooth as silk?

If I shave I have shaving bumps and 6 hours later there is stubble that can't be seen but can be felt.
If I wax there are still bumps (ingrown hair?) and this keeps the skin from feeling as luxurious as those legs I felt that night.

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Not a stripper, but Tend Skin works great. And baby oil gel.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Not a stripper, but Tend Skin works great. And baby oil gel.
    tend skin? Is that the product name?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stripper but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, use aloe vera.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Came in full of hope of strippers, left with :grumble: that no strippers here.

You all are beautiful tho, too :wink:
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    It's winter, every woman knows there is no such thing as shaving in winter!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Shhh they still sleeping....:yawn:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I would suspect that the majority of them shave right before they start working. If your razor is nice and sharp and you use shave gel/cream, you shouldn't get bumps. I shave in the evening if I'm going out at night and wearing a skirt, bc my hubs like to put his hands on my legs and I want them to be smooth. My hair is pretty fast growing, I have to shave every day, so in a few hours I'll have some stubble that is feelable. I use a good lotion right after shaving, that makes my legs nice and silky smooth.
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but I am good friends with one. She says that a lot of the girls go through and get sugaring done (which apparently isn't as harsh as waxing. *shrugs*).

She said with time and doing it often enough eventually the hair gets so fine that it is as soft as a baby's bottom when it grows in... but it takes time. She also said that lotion is your best friend as it helps with the smoothness of her skin.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

-looks at legs-
    It's okay, babies. She didn't mean it! I will still pamper you!!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Shhh they still sleeping....:yawn:
    lol, but it is important!:bigsmile:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I refuse to discuss my past.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but I am good friends with one. She says that a lot of the girls go through and get sugaring done (which apparently isn't as harsh as waxing. *shrugs*).

She said with time and doing it often enough eventually the hair gets so fine that it is as soft as a baby's bottom when it grows in... but it takes time. She also said that lotion is your best friend as it helps with the smoothness of her skin.
    Extremely helpful, I'll look into sugaring.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Bath and body works has some that leave the skin sooooo soft, by the way. But some people find the aroma too strong. They're about $16 a container.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    clearly a stripper would be the only one with this esoteric knowledge

idk some women are lucky i guess. I dated one that didn't have to shave her legs.

yes she was of legal age lol
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    clearly a stripper would be the only one with this esoteric knowledge

idk some women are lucky i guess. I dated one that didn't have to shave her legs.

yes she was of legal age lol
    But the title got people in here.:wink:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options

Bath and body works has some that leave the skin sooooo soft, by the way. But some people find the aroma too strong. They're about $16 a container.
    Lotion or sugaring products?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

:sick:
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you ask the girl that was stripping for some tips?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Not a stripper but, my legs are always smooth after shaving. Venus razer and soap and water. Nothing special.