Strippers please help!!!!

Options

Replies

• kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Some women just have really thin hair and so there is never a 'stubble' feeling, even as it grows back in. I have this, and while it makes for some nice smooth legs, the hair on my head goes limp and lifeless about 5 minutes after styling and hairspray.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I um.... knew a stripper for a while back in my single days. Her skin was freakishly smooth. She always used hair conditioner to shave rather than shaving cream or soap. She said it eliminated all the bumps. I'm not if that was the whole trick as silky smooth seems to be a bit more than bump-free, but on the bump angle she used normal conditioner that you would use on your hair.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I must look into the sugaring...sounds promising :smile:

In the meantime, I use hair conditioner as a shaving cream. The razor totally glides, no nicks, and my skin is super soft when I'm done.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't shave my legs. The bit of hair that grows is super thin and light. No one even realizes its there. But baby oil gel and coconut oil or a good body butter work wonders.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.

No...this thread is useless without strippers. :grumble:
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    just to throw my two cents in here. I know some girls who did the sugaring thing. They said it hurts like a b!tch so... be warned. Consider your pain tolerance.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    in... for "help" from strippers!

ENcDPsX.gif

Wink-wink! Say n'more!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Loving all the replies, keep them cumming!:happy:
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    sugar scrub and cocoa butter
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    just to throw my two cents in here. I know some girls who did the sugaring thing. They said it hurts like a b!tch so... be warned. Consider your pain tolerance.
    I like pleasure spiked with pain....
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    For sugaring, she goes to a tanning salon near the club that does if for her... After they do the sugaring they apply a vitamin E lotion to her skin

With regards to using lotion... Never before performance, but when not performing and at home she uses it. I helps keep the moisture and lipids in the skin. She uses some cocoa stuff... It's in a brown tube/bottle and smells like vanilla. She used to use a coconut smelling lotion from Victoria Secret. The important part of the lotion is that it does not have a greasy left behind feel to it

She's actually pretty crazy with the applying of her lotion... She does it after she wakes up, after her shower she re-applies, actually any time she gets wet she does it afterwards (e.g. swimming). She was terrible to go out anywhere because she had to lotion up before we would leave. On the plus side of all that maintenance... She has got AMAZING skin and so smooth.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I'm only a stripper if I'm a) too drunk or b) twirling the poles in my basement between sets

so I'm really not at all qualified to answer this question. However, I do love strippers and had the EXACT same question after my first lap dance in Montreal a couple of years ago.

I learned that I am for sure straight but dammit I loved how soft her legs were *sigh*
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    no idea i never shave/wax
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Montreal strip clubs are certainly an intense experience... A lot of the dancers in Niagara Falls clubs come from Quebec/Montreal... I am a sucker for their English speaking French accents.

Sorry, got sidetracked... there for a second... So yeah, smooth legs.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No strippers in this thread.

I like the feel of well groomed female legs.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    The real question is, leg hair? Gross or not?
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    When I let other parts grow out a bit and shave said parts it's SUPER smooth, but if I jump the gun and shave said part the moment I see a follicle I get bumps :(. If the stripper was part timing it maybe she was waiting until the last moment and shaving with baby oil and following up with a ton of lotion and a sugar scrub? Just a thought!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I use conditioner to shave and baby oil gel after getting out of the shower. I still have to shave often but my legs are super smooth and soft :)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Thank you Asian genes, no need to shave my legs haha :p though I've heard using conditioner helps!
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I use a combination of Nitromors and wire wool. Lovely results.