Strippers please help!!!!

Options

Replies

• FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I use a combination of Nitromors and wire wool. Lovely results.
    i still want skin left on my legs!:huh:
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Oh, you know the laser hair removal? That probably would work too! And if you're a stripper it'd be feasible since that's like a work expense, right?
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Oh, you know the laser hair removal? That probably would work too! And if you're a stripper it'd be feasible since that's like a work expense, right?
    Don't have the balance required to be a stripper. Soo not a work expense.:cry:
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Some women just have really thin hair and so there is never a 'stubble' feeling, even as it grows back in. I have this, and while it makes for some nice smooth legs, the hair on my head goes limp and lifeless about 5 minutes after styling and hairspray.

Ugh, story of my life. My kingdom for a truly volumizing shampoo!

I'm not a stripper but have been, variously, a bellydancer, a figure skater, and a gymnast, and I'm quite fond of my wet/dry epilator. You can use it with shaving cream/conditioner/baby oil gel, which helps prevent the usual epilator bumps that come from violently ripping hair out of your skin. And then follow with body oil and/or lotion (but only do both if you've got time for them to dry properly, otherwise you will feel like a giant ball of slime; I speak from experience).
  • ChihuahuaLover864
    Options
    I use conditioner to shave and baby oil gel after getting out of the shower. I still have to shave often but my legs are super smooth and soft :)

That is EXACTLY what I do. I found conditioner to be a great shave tool!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    no idea i never shave/wax

anywhere?
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I just shave. I've never had really bad stubble. Summer time I shave every day and in the winter I can go 2 days before I feel like I need to shave.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    just to throw my two cents in here. I know some girls who did the sugaring thing. They said it hurts like a b!tch so... be warned. Consider your pain tolerance.
    I like pleasure spiked with pain....

And music is my aeroplane!

I go for daily body brushing, shaving followed by moisturizer. The body brushing and moisturizer help prevent ingrowns too. :wink:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    in.

I'm a conditioner + coconut oil woman m'self.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not what I was hoping for out of this thread.

*Leaves dissapointed*
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Laser hair removal could be used in Gitmo for torture. I did all six sessions. Agony. But effective.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Blowtorch. Singe them off.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Laser hair removal could be used in Gitmo for torture. I did all six sessions. Agony. But effective.

Dang , I didn't know it hurt :sad:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options

I read somewhere you have to do it again in 4-6years is this true?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I could use a touch up. It's been about four years. I wouldn't end to do all six sessions again. I keep putting it off though. It really doesn't feel good.
  • TanManZilla
    TanManZilla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not a Male Stripper but I do shave occasionally (pretty common for gym rats)... Best results are After I shower using conditioner mixed with my body wash. Same with face.:tongue:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

anywhere?

I do not shave or wax anywhere
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

anywhere?

I do not shave or wax anywhere