From Obese to a size 4- 61 lbs down with PCOS!

Replies

• kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    You are gorgeous! Even before the weight loss, but now simply and purely drop dead gorgeous!! What an awesome story and it's just what I needed to hear. "The time will pass anyway." Ain't that the truth? You either decide to lose weight once and for all (the time will pass anyway), or you just sit on your butt and gain more weight while the time flies by. Thanks for your story :)
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Absolutely stunning!!! That's amazing!
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Wow! You are so pretty, I love your hair!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    congrats you look amazing! thanks for sharing :)
  • ohmyquaddd
    ohmyquaddd Posts: 83 Member
    Congratulations, beautiful! Thank you for the encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to continue my journey! :)
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    thank you for sharing your inspiring Journey!
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Amazing! You did incredible.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Amazing job!!! love the thumbs up!!!! You look so great.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    beautiful!!!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    I love stories like this! Way to go!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    awesome job! You are gorgeous!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    What a wonderful story! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. before & after! Good luck to you in the future <3
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    While you were always beautiful, you are just stunning now--super healthy and happy. Fantastic job!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • SuziQNC
    SuziQNC Posts: 5 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Carit0
    Carit0 Posts: 1
    Thank you so much for your post, it has been very inspiring for me. I also was recently diagnosed with PCOS, and I have been battling with my weight since high school. I have to lose slightly more than what you've lost, but I feel more determined now after seeing your results!

:)
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    You are stunning! Congratulations!
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Wow you are stunning!!! Congrats on all your hard work! :)
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Awesome!!

My doctors always suspected I have pcos, although they would never say for sure. I didn't fit the body profile (of being overweight) while I was young, but I had many of the other issues, including being unable to get pregnant (that turned into a blessing of adopting two wonderful children, both now teens). Eventually my body caught up, and developed more of the typical pcos size and shape.

About 4 years ago I started with MFP and lost over 30 pounds by changing my lifestyle. I am continuing that lifestyle now! The good news is that my cycles have regulated now that my weight is in a healthy range! So good news for all who struggle with pcos!

I do feel that maintaining is a bit harder for me than others because of the hormones. But it can be done!

Congrats to OP and thanks for posting this encouraging thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!