From Obese to a size 4- 61 lbs down with PCOS!

Options

Replies

• entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it is a very inspiring one! BTW you look marvellous!

Cheers!:drinker:
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    I am 5'4"!
  • dngerr
    dngerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Great job!! :happy:
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I love your hair :-)
  • babysteps2skinny
    babysteps2skinny Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Congratulations :) I have to loose exactly that much and I know I really need to stick to it this time. I have given up a lot of times and every time gained back what I lost and even more. I reached my highest ever a few months back and really started feeling physically sick. Thank you for being such an inspiration. I will get there this time :)
  • chelseamarr7
    chelseamarr7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great Job! inspiring and the blue dress..that's your color!
  • nnelson33
    Options
    So great!!! so glad to have you as a friend on here. Very inspirational!

@enkennon! So great to have YOU as a friend on here :) doing this together is so much easier!!
  • nnelson33
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, you look great. You are a great inspiration to everyone. I am absolutely greatful for you. Thank you.:bigsmile:
    @laylaloves: So happy to be friends with you on here! We are all a community and the support just makes everything easier :)
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just a beautiful story. Just beautiful.
  • nnelson33
    Options
    thank you! :blushing:
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY......this is the first success story that made my eyes tear up!!!! GIRL...you are an inspiration, motivator, and just a down right amazing success story!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to share it with us all. I am going to come back to this post any day that I am feeling down and sad and having a hard time pushing!!! I can...and you DID...now it is my turn!!!! :0) I'll let you know when I post my success story because you helped me to get there!!!
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story is inspiring!! You look gorgeous!!
  • pmermakov
    pmermakov Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story! Thank you for sharing. You look terrific. Way to go.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What an inspiration. You before & after pictures are beautiful.
  • nnelson33
    Options
    Just wanting to let everyone know that I've maintained for about 5 months now! I do mainly weight lifting with a few HIIT session a week! Been interesting shifting my focus and sometimes seems harder to find that "balance" because I KNOW how to lose. I never knew how to maintain before.

Practice makes perfect right?
  • Flyfaith
    Flyfaith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ideal inspiration! You go girl!
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    WTG, beautiful and lovely hair :flowerforyou:
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • avondaleklr
    avondaleklr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Literally the story of my life. Thank you so much for sharing - you look FANTASTIC!! You go girl!!! I am definitely inspired!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!