I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    So this is my plan for Friday. I'm going to pick her up at her place. Still debating whether to walk up to her door and ring the doorbell or text her that I'm there. Then I'll open my car door for her, and close it when she gets in. Then when I get in the car and I start driving I'll reach in the back seat and BAM give her flowers. Bad idea ?

Definitely go to the door! When I was in high school, my dad would not have even let me leave the house with a guy who didn't have the decency to come to the door. I still agree with this.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've imprinted on her.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    So this is my plan for Friday. I'm going to pick her up at her place. Still debating whether to walk up to her door and ring the doorbell or text her that I'm there. Then I'll open my car door for her, and close it when she gets in. Then when I get in the car and I start driving I'll reach in the back seat and BAM give her flowers. Bad idea ?

that-awkward-first-date-510x383.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Lol, never believed in love at first sight. It's BS. For all you know the person could be psycho, a sadist, etc. Your test was just elevated.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Oh, how I wish I had never commented on this! Now it keeps popping up at the top of my topics list.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

It's exhausting seeing so many people buy this.

You have a great over all plan so far bro, but flowers are a bad idea. Give her chocolates. Chicks love chocolate. Flowers die but if she's not in a deficit, she'll carry those chocolates in her adipose tissue for years.

Also, make sure you ask her out first, or she will be surprised on Friday when you show up.

Chocolates? Shouldn't he just jump straight to making her immortal?

OP, show up with this playing on your boombox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Oh, how I wish I had never commented on this! Now it keeps popping up at the top of my topics list.

Yet you comment again...you might as well be of some use. Should I give her flowers on the first date ?

Give her these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCDhZ1xX9vuD62T7z3ArtiL3CZptiCGGIdUuvX_KYNEwQ7Bj6u0w
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I haven't read every post, but am I the only one who thinks that this is about the hairiest, beefiest high school boy, according to profile pic, that I've ever seen?? Maybe HS boys look like that now. They sure didn't when I went......... Or is this not such a youngster?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Yet you comment again...you might as well be of some use. Should I give her flowers on the first date ?

Give her these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCDhZ1xX9vuD62T7z3ArtiL3CZptiCGGIdUuvX_KYNEwQ7Bj6u0w

yeah, but stay classy...print them out first...you don't want to just show your computer screen.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?
    O.o

Uh... Someone's been watching way too much garbage at the cinema. SET TWILIGHT ON FIRE.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Glad you got through the asking her out ordeal & that it went well. Flowers deffo OTT on a first date - don't be so intense, so quickly or she'll run for the hills. You've got to give her a sense that she has some control, don't rush things. Have a great evening on Friday & ask her out again if you want to see her again. No hurry, no pressure, OK?
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm hairless and have no facial hair..

Don't know about the face, but those are some hairy arms!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You text her that you're there, and I'll reach into my computer screen and knock you out, boy. You have some manners and knock, dammit. Probably should give her the flowers at the door so they don't start dying while you're out. If this is for realz.
  • Rmabad
    Rmabad Posts: 4
    Options
    Pretty sure you're quoting Twilight there bud.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Ahhhh...that's why it sucked so bad!!! Thanks!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

This was established on the first page.