I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ETA meant to quote someone but I'll summarize. Enjoy your Hugh school love! Ask her out on a date somewhere, have some fun, smile, cuddle, whatever. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Now this is where you lose faith in humanity..

34867390_7841.jpg
    Das It mane

Seeing as though you have made your way back to this thread. I may as well point out that you CLEARLY have too much time on your hands as well JoBob... This guy happens to be one of my MFP friends, and is also a really nice guy! Seeing as though he is not one of your friends, that shows that you spend WAY too much time creepin other peoples profiles, only to find pictures of people to throw them on a forum with some ignorant comment!! You seem like a super swell guy!!

^^ You mad
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    A girl usually knows in the first minute or two if she will sleep with you so good luck.

your right....I usually know within the first few minutes whether the sex will be consensual or not

rape jokes are never funny stop that weak **** :angry:

This whole troll thread is a rape joke. At this point, I'm finding the whole thing in extremely poor taste.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Why don't you scare her off by telling her what you wrote here, so she can file a restraining order right away?
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Agreed, stop the rape jokes. Rape isn't something to joke about. It happens and it ruins people's lives, so it shouldn't be made funny, ever.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

34867390_7841.jpg
    Das It mane

Seeing as though you have made your way back to this thread. I may as well point out that you CLEARLY have too much time on your hands as well JoBob... This guy happens to be one of my MFP friends, and is also a really nice guy! Seeing as though he is not one of your friends, that shows that you spend WAY too much time creepin other peoples profiles, only to find pictures of people to throw them on a forum with some ignorant comment!! You seem like a super swell guy!!

^^ You mad

^^ You Mirin??
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

Yeah, I'm crying too. Using a Twilight quote? Seriously...
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options

34867390_7841.jpg
    Das It mane

^^ You mad

^^ You Mirin??

Maybe, bby :flowerforyou:
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Relax Kid!! She is the first of many girls that will blow Your mind. Ask her out alredy. Good luck!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about commenting this on one of her Instagram pictures.

"Your natural beauty radiates through my 4 inch Retina LCD screen. I instantly got a tan from your warm heavenly glow. BRB applying vitamin E, and sunscreen."

Or is that too much ?

*hands you a tampon* Seriously?!
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Relax Kid!! She is the first of many girls that will blow Your mind. Ask her out alredy. Good luck!

best reply in this thread.
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Young love!! Since you already talk to each other, the ice should be broken. Just be yourself and ask her to hang out with you one night. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If I had one, I'd post the Edvard Munsch "Scream" picture on here.
  • arlena29
    Options
    Even though you only wanted men to apply because of the rudeness of some people, nothing will hurt in asking her out; the worst thing that could happen is that she would say no. You don't have to be nervous about it. If all else fails, become friends with her to get to know her on a different level other than just dating her. Besides, there are more long term relationships that end with better results that are the result of friendship than those that ask someone out on a whim. Age has nothing to do with following your heart and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't want to face reality themselves. I hope this helps!

Lainy
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    ask her. sounds intense though. lol
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?

Walk over and whip your ol fella out.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Das It mane

+1
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..

She puts the lotion in the basket!!!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Offer her one of your protein shakes. :wink: Compliment her on something she's wearing, and ask her if she doesn't have plans on [insert day] if she'd like to go out with you. I didn't read all the responses, but I like the bacon idea. Maybe she'll let you cook it for her. :wink:

Seriously, Scumbag and Nutella, ya'll are having way too much fun on these boards. :wink:

This teacher is assigning detention.

And my excuse for knowing Twighlight references is that I teach highschool, have to know my audience. :sick:
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    creepin other peoples profiles? I quoted his snarky comment and included his creepy avi.