I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    creepin other peoples profiles? I quoted his snarky comment and included his creepy avi.

There's nothing creepy about his avi. At all.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    creepin other peoples profiles? I quoted his snarky comment and included his creepy avi.

It is a picture of HIM!! HOW IS THAT CREEPY! There are some things that I could say about your Avi, but I am a respectful person and my mother taught me that If I don't have anything nice to say then I should not say anything at all! :explode:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

It is a picture of HIM!! HOW IS THAT CREEPY! There are some things that I could say about your Avi, but I am a respectful person and my mother taught me that If I don't have anything nice to say then I should not say anything at all! :explode:

Right on, sister! *high five*
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Okay so i just got out of school...sitting in my car. So I sprayed on the cologne before class. I walked to class and when I saw her,
    I said hi and SHE went in for the hug. She said "wow you smell good!" I replied "haha I always do, and I don't even wear any cologne, that's my natural scent." She laughed and said I was "Hilarious" and I replied, "do you mean GiLarious?" & she lost it! Kinda sucks because I'm noticing my dad sent me a bunch of texts asking if I took his cologne. Hopefully he understands and I don't get into trouble. Anyway after that we talked a bit, but then class started. Which was great because I started getting nervous and was running out of things to say. I caught her looking at me a few times during class as well. Really glad I hit up hair cuttery yesterday. So after class we talked a bit again. She was looking sooooo pretty. She is seriously a 10/10 inside and out. Well idk what got into me but while she was talking I said "you're the wind beneath my wings" I DONT KNOW WHY. It just came out, I was so nervous. She said "wait what?" And I said, " I said if you'd like to go for some wings, sometime." And she said YES! This Friday night! I'm happy and nervous as hell tho. This would be my FIRST date. So I guess that was the easy part asking her out. Now the hard part is not losing my mind during the date. I have a couple of days to prepare.

Tune in next week for the mind blowing conclusion of:
    "I Think I'm in Love" :love:
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    Okay so i just got out of school...sitting in my car. So I sprayed on the cologne before class. I walked to class and when I saw her,
    I said hi and SHE went in for the hug. She said "wow you smell good!" I replied "haha I always do, and I don't even wear any cologne, that's my natural scent." She laughed and said I was "Hilarious" and I replied, "do you mean GiLarious?" & she lost it! Kinda sucks because I'm noticing my dad sent me a bunch of texts asking if I took his cologne. Hopefully he understands and I don't get into trouble. Anyway after that we talked a bit, but then class started. Which was great because I started getting nervous and was running out of things to say. I caught her looking at me a few times during class as well. Really glad I hit up hair cuttery yesterday. So after class we talked a bit again. She was looking sooooo pretty. She is seriously a 10/10 inside and out. Well idk what got into me but while she was talking I said "you're the wind beneath my wings" I DONT KNOW WHY. It just came out, I was so nervous. She said "wait what?" And I said, " I said if you'd like to go for some wings, sometime." And she said YES! This Friday night! I'm happy and nervous as hell tho. This would be my FIRST date. So I guess that was the easy part asking her out. Now the hard part is not losing my mind during the date. I have a couple of days to prepare.

Edited for niceness! Good luck on your date bro! :wink:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It’s called infatuation, it feels good but it will pass and then see how you guys roll.
  • branflakes1980
    Options

Edited for niceness! Good luck on your date bro! :wink:

I really don't know what your problem is? You think I'm running multiple accounts? Right...I think you're the one that needs a life...you're like 30 something years old picking on a HS kid...cool.

I wasn't pickin on you young man, simply stating my opinion (which I didn't copy down from a fictional character) I think you may be mistaking my comments to one of your other MFP accounts. . . But . . .

resized_creepy_willy_wonka_meme_generator_cool_s.jpg
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Don't think like that. She'll be more attracted to you if you are your own independent man with a backbone.

Did you talk to her already?

Are you assured of seeing her again?

After a few mins of conversation, say that you think she seems cool and you'd like to have a drink with her. First dates in a bar environment with alcohol are better options than many other types of first dates.

Yes, we talk everyday. Hmm well I'm still in HS, but I know where my dad keeps his liquor. Thanks for the advice.

Well, there's your username for starters....
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am a little creeped out by this.

I would start by not telling her what you put here and just ask if she wants to go out this weekend. And for the love of god do NOT throw her in your basement. That may come off as a little overly obsessed.

I just LMAO at work in my very, very quiet office!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    bump because I want to read this soap opera later and work is getting in the way, darn them!
  • YvonneCT
    YvonneCT Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is a joke, right? You've got to be kidding. If anything happens to that girl, this post becomes evidence. But, please, say you're kidding. Please.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    She wouldn't happen to be half vampire and half human would she?
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OP is plagiarised from twilight I believe
  • KatnKandy
    KatnKandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL. I agree!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..

She puts the lotion in the basket!!!!

Laughed so hard I made snot bubbles.
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LMAO, so many people not aware

Gil, just text her "What's up my lil croissant"
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    O_o