I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I understand you dont want advice from women,.,. but please dont flex to her while asking her out lmao just please.. But in all seriousness just have a conversation and if she seems interested in you casually ask her out. That always got me much more then a text or facebook message. Good luck! :smooched:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Also Twilight is one of the most psychologically profound reflections of the human condition in the last decade. Mixed in with the plot and story there are strikingly accurate renderings of IRL biological drives that drive women to attraction.

Its very accurate and primal and is a masterstroke of writing. So enough with the snarky pop culture comments too, its just comes across as low-brow.

2qinxqh.gif

You probably don't even realize the allegorical nature of the Joker in cohesion with the thesis I am talking about which is that biology and chaos always prevails.

Even the joker was a manifestation of Chaos and the Dark Knight along with No Country for Old Men a realization that nothing means anything and everything is chaos. And the reactionary anti-tudes to Twilight is a fear of that chaos. The unleashing of our primal instincts, empowered by the internet, christened by youth, and with all the power and knowledge of the universe, coming at you to destroy you, to destroy ourselves.

So maybe you SHOULD be more serious because you're only in love and young for a short time. Its as serious as life and death.

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

....don't compare The Dark Knight to Twilight..... just don't!

Don't make me weave in the 2013 Miley Cyrus into this...

You leave Miley out of this too! That poor train wreck has enough to deal with. Although the sledge hammer licking is a pretty good comparison to what Bella must feel like when she kisses Edward.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    agree with Axe
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    just put a box of bacon in her locker with a note "scumbagil is ba=con you to go out with him"
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    It seems like you need a sure fire way for her to go out with you, without any chance for her to say no. So, you can try the 'be yourself, just say hello' route, but if that doesn't work try ketamine and zip ties. :devil:

Now this is my kind of girl...
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    I beginning to think scumbag and nutellabrah are in this together....just sitting back and laughing at all the responses they are getting.

Hummm very interesting ;)
  • Kyttiara
    Kyttiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Something about this whole thread strikes me as "troll" just to see what kind of reactions he can get. Dude's name even includes the word "Scumbag".
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    just put a box of bacon in her locker with a note "scumbagil is ba=con you to go out with him"

Winner!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*googles to see if OP took this from a movie*

nope.

i wouldn't tell her you're in love with her just yet...maybe get her name first ;)
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi. You said you only wanted advice from men, but I promise, women know a whole lot more about what females want then men do. So here's my advice: if you don't chill out, she'll freak out! Nervousness in a guy is one thing, but you seem obsessed. There's a .0001% chance that she finds obsession attractive. Or maybe even smaller than that. Calm yourself down. Do NOT spray on cologne and grab her. Text her if you need to, but if you can work up the courage, ask her out in person. Just calm down about it.

Lol lol lol this is exactly the reason why he only wants advice from men ^

You think you know but you have no idea what you and your kind respond to IRL field tests.

Your words and thoughts say one thing, but your instincts say another.

You seriously think a woman's instincts are to be attracted to someone who is exhibiting obsessive behavior? Really? My kind and I, (I'm assuming you are referring to females) actually DO know what we want.

I stopped reading at "exhibiting obsessive behavior"

Like no girls I know classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab.

In reality a guy could be doing anything obsessive/not obsessive/controlling/abrasive/dishonesthonest/positive/negative.

It doesn't matter, if he has the important factors down none of that would matter. Thats why your advice is disposable. Because you can't possibly see yourself, or yourselves for what you motivated by.

Nope, I'm with her... It's true that no women classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab, but obsessive behavior is pretty obvious to most girls and even if they do give you a chance, they're gonna end it eventually because they'll find you to be creepy.

It's even more sick inducing for your friends. I have a guy friend who is very nice, makes decent money, is well educated and intelligent, but he can't seem to hang on to a girl very long. It may have something to do with his incredibly creepy poetry he saturates his facebook page with the second he gets into a relationship. No matter how long (or short) of a time he's been dating a girl he starts spouting off about being in love and wanting to get married and wanting her to be the mother of his children... really overly obsessive s***. No girl likes that. I promise.

By the by, what are the "important factors"?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I did not get called out. Stop derailing the thread. All I can do is pray that my future sons do not turn out like you and OP.

#seriouslypraying

:laugh: :laugh: Yet still you hide. :laugh: :laugh: Very tough, very assertive.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm officially creeped out. WTG, MFP!
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Not a bad idea srs...
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I understand you dont want advice from women,.,. but please dont flex to her while asking her out lmao just please.. But in all seriousness just have a conversation and if she seems interested in you casually ask her out. That always got me much more then a text or facebook message. Good luck! :smooched:

Jesus Christ I think Im in love again...hi.

lmao!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • pinkname
    Options
    I did not get called out. Stop derailing the thread. All I can do is pray that my future sons do not turn out like you and OP.

#seriouslypraying

:laugh: :laugh: Yet still you hide. :laugh: :laugh: Very tough, very assertive.

Who am I hiding from? I'm here pinkname calling out all betas in this thread. Grow some balls!

#seriouslypraying
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm officially creeped out. WTG, MFP!

You know you love it :bigsmile: