I think I'm in love.

Options
Scumbag_Gil
Scumbag_Gil Posts: 397 Member
So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?

Replies

• KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'll become whatever she needs me to be.
    Don't. Just be yourself. That should always be good enough.

And just strike up a conversation and see if the earth still moves. If so, just ask her out. Simple. Easy.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I am a little creeped out by this.

I would start by not telling her what you put here and just ask if she wants to go out this weekend. And for the love of god do NOT throw her in your basement. That may come off as a little overly obsessed.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Don't think like that. She'll be more attracted to you if you are your own independent man with a backbone.

Did you talk to her already?

Are you assured of seeing her again?

After a few mins of conversation, say that you think she seems cool and you'd like to have a drink with her. First dates in a bar environment with alcohol are better options than many other types of first dates.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    That chick better run fast.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    1. oneitis

Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7wdffZpuE1r504v4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqh8tFFZ71rnkg43o1_500.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ask her out like a normal human being

if she says no take the no as what it is a damn no and move on (after crying and whatever its okay to feel rejected and sad)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hahaha
    This IS a joke right?
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    for the record....I felt the same way about Banana Pudding. It took me forever to get over it. But, it will pass. :cry:
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Don't think like that. She'll be more attracted to you if you are your own independent man with a backbone.

Did you talk to her already?

Are you assured of seeing her again?

After a few mins of conversation, say that you think she seems cool and you'd like to have a drink with her. First dates in a bar environment with alcohol are better options than many other types of first dates.

Yes, we talk everyday. Hmm well I'm still in HS, but I know where my dad keeps his liquor. Thanks for the advice.

Wait...what? High school?

Dude, you have your entire life to be creeping on woman. You are far too good at it for being so young. At least wait until college.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    A girl usually knows in the first minute or two if she will sleep with you so good luck.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Ugh I should have known better than to post on some online forum. You guys just don't get it. Before I met her, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason... and then she shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When she was gone though, the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..

Seek therapy
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hahaha
    This IS a joke right?

Don't snuff out this young mans fire. I remember HS love feels like it was yesterday. We didn't have social media so it was passing notes and the only noods you got were IRL or Polaroids. Everything else still applies.

Just go to Target and get yourself some medium Mossimo Tee's and let your joocy triceps to the talking.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Just no one sell him any roofies.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Um...you plan on asking a woman out right? As a woman I can say that if a guy at any age said some of the things you are saying it would be a huge red flag. Sarcastic, well yeah, but there is truth to what's being said.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I feel like all of my friends should disown me for knowing this is a Twilight reference.

*hangs head in shame*