Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?

1. Grow a beard.
    2. Pick the food out of the beard.
    3. Approach her.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'd appreciate advice from older guys who have experience with women.. some of the women are being rude and sarcastic. So please, if you're a girl, move on...this is a now a guy thread ONLY.

You have to put "guys only" in the subject line or they won't get it.

Don't worry OP, I know you'll be able to change into something that she likes.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I feel like all of my friends should disown me for knowing this is a Twilight reference.

*hangs head in shame*

True. OP could just howl at her.
  • TerryRobWasm
    TerryRobWasm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    someone should wack you upside the head with a 2X4. You'll be whatever she wants you to be!! GET REAL!!!!

As for love, it is grossly overrated and usually hurts like hell. Forget it and her!
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    young buck what is this girls name? I work in the music industry and I will put together a sick rhyme for you to spit at her.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I feel like all of my friends should disown me for knowing this is a Twilight reference.

*hangs head in shame*

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. Imprinting, anyone?
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options

*hangs head in shame*

^^THIS^^
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Did you imprint?
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    pass her a note in class:

willyougo_zps372d6773.png
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm7NpSc1JZS8lENiJoZkLI5DMeWsiF0kRiYhFZczcBswCPK578Cw
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options

*hangs head in shame*

Ha ha, I was going to go so far as to post the quote from when Jacob imprints. But it's too long and boring.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Is it me - or did you imprint on her - lol (from twilight) anyways - i think its sweet and very couragous of you to share your feelings on here like that - most likely to get ridiculed - If you really cant in person - i think a text is a great solution - and if you have her number to text her - then odds are she trusts you enuf - so i think your off to a great start - smile - make her laugh - be a friend - then even hanging out casually could turn into more - and when the time is right - share how you felt at that moment - :) but i wouldnt start out with that - lol :) Good luck - :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I clearly said NO women...please go on with your day TY. Only taking advice from older guys who have experience in this field.

What about lesbians? Don't be discriminatin' now.
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options
    I clearly said NO women...please go on with your day TY. Only taking advice from older guys who have experience in this field.

You could have just done a google search for where to buy rope and chloroform rather than make this sexist thread. :angry:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I'll become whatever she needs me to be.
    Don't. Just be yourself. That should always be good enough.

And just strike up a conversation and see if the earth still moves. If so, just ask her out. Simple. Easy.

What does that even mean?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Did you imprint?
    he must've eaten an orb on the way....
    3.gif
    power up!!!! \m/
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want to say you should avoid texting her but I used to hand girls notes so its really the same thing. Whatever you do, do NOT take her to dinner and it will surely not fit into your macros.