Options

Replies

• Shreddingit84
    Options
    Poor her your clearly a Scumbag...:laugh:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Just gaze into her eyes and feed her another twilight quote! and don't forget to sparkle in the sun...chicks dig that!!

GIF4.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Aside from this being roll bread, I gave you valid advice. You describe a oneitis.

1. oneitis

Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go **** ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Now this is where you lose faith in humanity..
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Put on a couple squirts of cologne, then be brave and ask her face-to-face. Good luck!
  • journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Lol. Wow, you guys can be awful. Bro has a massive crush. Isn't that what happens when you're a teenager? Why the hate?
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Buy that b1tch some nail polish. B1tches love nail polish.
    No, No, No...that's wrong. Women only should be called 1 "b" word....Beautiful. B1tches LOVE being called beautiful.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Why are all the girls trolling?

No disrespect but the first rule us guys have is to teach young men that women don't know what they want and its reasonable (psychologically/scientifically backed) that most of the women wouldn't be able to give sound advice i.e.. the "be yourself" comment is one example.

He is just asking for advice and instead all the girls are trolling like its a joke.

To you its a joke, to him its his whole universe. No disrespect, but have some respect.

Stay classy ladies...
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    As a mother of two 15 year old teenage girls, please don't take advise from this forum seriously and DO NOT QUOTE FROM TWILIGHT! Both my daughters (one of which read the books) rolled their eyes when I read them your quote. As my eldest twin said "grow a pair, start a conversation and see if she's interested. At least if she says 'no', you can get over it." Good luck.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Just gaze into her eyes and feed her another twilight quote! and don't forget to sparkle in the sun...chicks dig that!!

GIF4.gif

Well that's not remotely creepy.
  • leah_motz
    leah_motz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, people can be *kitten*.

My advice: Just ask. You'll never know how it might have worked out if you don't go for it. If you talk already, most girls will say yes if you ask them out. Just be straightforward. Confidence is sexy no matter how old. If you don't have it - fake it. Ask that girl and let us know what she says!

And ignore all the jerks on the boards. People are just jealous and need to find someone to bash on to make them feel better about their own sad lives.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't have any triceps. Now I have the jealousy.
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Now this is where you lose faith in humanity..

34867390_7841.jpg
    Das It mane
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Well my 2 cents is exactly what Nutella said basically BE YOURSELF if you are not how are you going
    to know if she likes you for you or someone you are trying to be. If she doesn't like you for you then move
    on she is not worth your time!

I know how nerves can eat up a person but I think the most flattering way would be in person.
    I don't think texting is completely out of the question, just more personal face to face! Who knows it could
    go amazingly wonderful or horribly wrong but you miss 100% of the chances you fail to take!! Go for it!!! Good Luck!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I like how most of the women are being sarcastic. Yet in the end of the day they are the ones crying while watching The Notebook. I'm still young and have a lot to learn I know. But you older women should know better, unless your trolling reflects on the lonely lives you all live because deep down you all want what I do...someone to love them.

tumblr_inline_myfquoiXqc1r4yjh9.gif