I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    for the record....I felt the same way about Banana Pudding. It took me forever to get over it. But, it will pass. :cry:

LMAO!
  • TerryRobWasm
    TerryRobWasm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you don't need big triceps..................................you need a lot more maturity!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The poetry is nice, but you might want to save it until she actually agrees to go out with you. LOL!

It's really sweet. Don't listen to the others telling you it's creepy. It's only creepy if she doesn't receive it. If she doesn't like it, go find a girl that will.

Men who are romantic are hard to find.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I feel like all of my friends should disown me for knowing this is a Twilight reference.

*hangs head in shame*

^ this :embarassed:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Poor her your clearly a Scumbag...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i see what you did here....

:love: :drinker: :glasses:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    for the record....I felt the same way about Banana Pudding. It took me forever to get over it. But, it will pass. :cry:

LMAO!

I guess its funny to trivialize his love?

I didn't find that funny at all honesty...
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The poetry is nice, but you might want to save it until she actually agrees to go out with you. LOL!

It's really sweet. Don't listen to the others telling you it's creepy. It's only creepy if she doesn't receive it. If she doesn't like it, go find a girl that will.

I disagree. It is creepy. That level of attachment to someone you barely know is unhealthy. Wanting to start a relationship by changing into whatever someone wants you to be unhealthy.
    And I must have an odd sense of humor because it took me three pages of responses to realize this may actually not be a joke.

My advice to OP, stay away from girls that make the world stand still. Find one that you don't feel like you have to change for.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I borrowed my father's Green Irish Tweed by Creed, (I hope he doesnt get mad). Im going to spray some on before last period, and go for the hug.Should I just go for the hug, or let her ? jesus Im over thinking everything.

Don't do anything special. Just meet her after class like you'd normally do. Start up a convo and just ask her if she would like to hang out after school.
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Poetry is nice, quoting gushing lines from a film is a bit weird. You'd say something over emotional and scripted and she'd say "did you just quote twilight" and that would be the end.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hi. You said you only wanted advice from men, but I promise, women know a whole lot more about what females want then men do. So here's my advice: if you don't chill out, she'll freak out! Nervousness in a guy is one thing, but you seem obsessed. There's a .0001% chance that she finds obsession attractive. Or maybe even smaller than that. Calm yourself down. Do NOT spray on cologne and grab her. Text her if you need to, but if you can work up the courage, ask her out in person. Just calm down about it.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    I like not doing anything out of the norm... since you talk every day just casually ask her if she would like to hang out
    after school. Try not to go over the top... less is more! YES YES YES MARCH!!!! 100% Obsessive is 100% Turnoff!!
    Been through that soooooo not cool! Text if you must but dude seriously NOT AGGRESSIVE AND OBSESSIVE!
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Also Twilight is one of the most psychologically profound reflections of the human condition in the last decade. Mixed in with the plot and story there are strikingly accurate renderings of IRL biological drives that drive women to attraction.

Its very accurate and primal and is a masterstroke of writing. So enough with the snarky pop culture comments too, its just comes across as low-brow.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Also Twilight is one of the most psychologically profound reflections of the human condition in the last decade. Mixed in with the plot and story there are strikingly accurate renderings of IRL biological drives that drive women to attraction.

Its very accurate and primal and is a masterstroke of writing. So enough with the snarky pop culture comments too, its just comes across as low-brow.

2qinxqh.gif
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

I disagree. It is creepy. That level of attachment to someone you barely know is unhealthy. Wanting to start a relationship by changing into whatever someone wants you to be unhealthy.
    And I must have an odd sense of humor because it took me three pages of responses to realize this may actually not be a joke.

My advice to OP, stay away from girls that make the world stand still. Find one that you don't feel like you have to change for.

Iisten, I like you because you have a pretty face and my daughters name is Penny but you seriously need to remember he is in high school and the game is different. I cringe at the crap I used to do in high school to get a girls attention. It worked though.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So there's this girl I met at school the other day. It wasn't like love at first sight, really. It’s was more like… gravity moved. When I saw her, suddenly it wasn't the earth holding me here anymore. She was, and since she came into my life nothing matters more than her. I would do anything for her, be anything for her… I'll become whatever she needs me to be. What would be a good way of asking her out?
    You haven't even gone on a date yet?

Um ...
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I happen to like a little cologne so whatever. Don't hug her unless you have done it before. Ask her how her day went, etc. If the convo doesn't start rolling, just be honest and say you are nervous but really would like to ask her out. If she wants time to think about it, it's ok, because she might be in shock. Ask if you can call her later maybe, too. Might sound traditional and boring, but I always liked going to a movie on a first date because you don't have to think of much to talk about if you're the shy type.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Hi. You said you only wanted advice from men, but I promise, women know a whole lot more about what females want then men do. So here's my advice: if you don't chill out, she'll freak out! Nervousness in a guy is one thing, but you seem obsessed. There's a .0001% chance that she finds obsession attractive. Or maybe even smaller than that. Calm yourself down. Do NOT spray on cologne and grab her. Text her if you need to, but if you can work up the courage, ask her out in person. Just calm down about it.

Lol lol lol this is exactly the reason why he only wants advice from men ^

You think you know but you have no idea what you and your kind respond to IRL field tests.

Your words and thoughts say one thing, but your instincts say another.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Yes, some of the advice comes off as a bit rude, but you forget that we have all been there and though it may seem sarcastic, I think you are so focused on this being a serious situation that you are forgetting that sarcasm and humor are ok. Learn that it's ok to laugh at yourself a little and it's also ok to have women a little creeped out by your level of passion for this chick.

In seriousness, I do wish you good luck!