I think I'm in love.

Options

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You might as well just skip the dating part and ask her to marry you. Makes sense.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I've been here before most of you.... 2011...... I just never really posted, I just really have no one to talk to about this. Im going to assume that anyone with a 2012-2014 join date is a troll.

So can I report you for being too young to use this site and violating community guidelines?
  • pinkname
    Options
    I've been here before most of you.... 2011...... I just never really posted, I just really have no one to talk to about this. Im going to assume that anyone with a 2012-2014 join date is a troll.

So can I report you for being too young to use this site and violating community guidelines?
    The only thing worse than a beta is a snitch
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Hi. You said you only wanted advice from men, but I promise, women know a whole lot more about what females want then men do. So here's my advice: if you don't chill out, she'll freak out! Nervousness in a guy is one thing, but you seem obsessed. There's a .0001% chance that she finds obsession attractive. Or maybe even smaller than that. Calm yourself down. Do NOT spray on cologne and grab her. Text her if you need to, but if you can work up the courage, ask her out in person. Just calm down about it.

Lol lol lol this is exactly the reason why he only wants advice from men ^

You think you know but you have no idea what you and your kind respond to IRL field tests.

Your words and thoughts say one thing, but your instincts say another.

You seriously think a woman's instincts are to be attracted to someone who is exhibiting obsessive behavior? Really? My kind and I, (I'm assuming you are referring to females) actually DO know what we want.

I stopped reading at "exhibiting obsessive behavior"

Like no girls I know classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab.

In reality a guy could be doing anything obsessive/not obsessive/controlling/abrasive/dishonesthonest/positive/negative.

It doesn't matter, if he has the important factors down none of that would matter. Thats why your advice is disposable. Because you can't possibly see yourself, or yourselves for what you motivated by.

Nope, I'm with her... It's true that no women classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab, but obsessive behavior is pretty obvious to most girls and even if they do give you a chance, they're gonna end it eventually because they'll find you to be creepy.

It's even more sick inducing for your friends. I have a guy friend who is very nice, makes decent money, is well educated and intelligent, but he can't seem to hang on to a girl very long. It may have something to do with his incredibly creepy poetry he saturates his facebook page with the second he gets into a relationship. No matter how long (or short) of a time he's been dating a girl he starts spouting off about being in love and wanting to get married and wanting her to be the mother of his children... really overly obsessive s***. No girl likes that. I promise.

By the by, what are the "important factors"?

Despite being super creeped out I will attempt to answer you.

Well you took it too far now with the whole Facebook poetry thats not obsessive thats just cringeworthy retardation of not understanding social construct or maintaing self awareness.

We were initially talking about a high school kid who is obsessed about making a good first impression. Much more innocent.

And the important factor is status, aesthetics, money. Watchability.

I have easily pulled off the cutely obsessed guy who is charmingly smitten to girls and do little cute weird things. (I was also driving a brand new Black on Black BMW convertible at the time so it didn't matter how I was acting or how I was behaving.)
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    ITT: trolling done right!
    "Your natural beauty radiates through my 4 inch Retina LCD screen. I instantly got a tan from your warm heavenly glow. BRB applying vitamin E, and sunscreen."
    That should be "Your heavenly blessed natural beauty...".

Oh, by the way, women really do give terrible advice. So do internet people. If you're serious, ask a male friend that gets a lot of tail.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

The only thing worse than a beta is a snitch

Rhetorical question. I don't actually care.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good Luck
  • jacqueinhutto
    jacqueinhutto Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a teenage daughter and you remind me of her....she gets excited because some guy in some class with a friend told her friend that she was pretty......high schoool...so dramatic...got to love them.....compliment her to a friend!!!!
  • Silhouette_Wolf
    Silhouette_Wolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know I am a girl, but thats why i am posting on this, to hopfuly make up for some of the other girls that are being rude.. Its great that you feel this way about someone, I thought it was beautiful how you described the way you felt (im thinking maybe youre a hopeless romantic type?) anyways, pretty much just ask her out.... one of my older guy friends asked his girlfriend out by saying "take a leap of faith with me, because if you dont, you might miss out on something special"... you basicaly have to find a girl that wont be a hateful b****, and accept your kindness. personally, im willing to listen to any questions you have, or whatever. but really, you just have to ask her, but maybe personalize it to her interests? just a thought, hopefully this helps.
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd appreciate advice from older guys who have experience with women.. some of the women are being rude and sarcastic. So please, if you're a girl, move on...this is a now a guy thread ONLY.

I'm a girl and I think this is nice...just try not to come on too strong in the beginning thats all :)
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi. You said you only wanted advice from men, but I promise, women know a whole lot more about what females want then men do. So here's my advice: if you don't chill out, she'll freak out! Nervousness in a guy is one thing, but you seem obsessed. There's a .0001% chance that she finds obsession attractive. Or maybe even smaller than that. Calm yourself down. Do NOT spray on cologne and grab her. Text her if you need to, but if you can work up the courage, ask her out in person. Just calm down about it.

Lol lol lol this is exactly the reason why he only wants advice from men ^

You think you know but you have no idea what you and your kind respond to IRL field tests.

Your words and thoughts say one thing, but your instincts say another.

You seriously think a woman's instincts are to be attracted to someone who is exhibiting obsessive behavior? Really? My kind and I, (I'm assuming you are referring to females) actually DO know what we want.

I stopped reading at "exhibiting obsessive behavior"

Like no girls I know classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab.

In reality a guy could be doing anything obsessive/not obsessive/controlling/abrasive/dishonesthonest/positive/negative.

It doesn't matter, if he has the important factors down none of that would matter. Thats why your advice is disposable. Because you can't possibly see yourself, or yourselves for what you motivated by.

Nope, I'm with her... It's true that no women classify guys like they are studying a primate in a lab, but obsessive behavior is pretty obvious to most girls and even if they do give you a chance, they're gonna end it eventually because they'll find you to be creepy.

It's even more sick inducing for your friends. I have a guy friend who is very nice, makes decent money, is well educated and intelligent, but he can't seem to hang on to a girl very long. It may have something to do with his incredibly creepy poetry he saturates his facebook page with the second he gets into a relationship. No matter how long (or short) of a time he's been dating a girl he starts spouting off about being in love and wanting to get married and wanting her to be the mother of his children... really overly obsessive s***. No girl likes that. I promise.

By the by, what are the "important factors"?

Despite being super creeped out I will attempt to answer you.

Well you took it too far now with the whole Facebook poetry thats not obsessive thats just cringeworthy retardation of not understanding social construct or maintaing self awareness.

We were initially talking about a high school kid who is obsessed about making a good first impression. Much more innocent.

And the important factor is status, aesthetics, money. Watchability.

I have easily pulled off the cutely obsessed guy who is charmingly smitten to girls and do little cute weird things. (I was also driving a brand new Black on Black BMW convertible at the time so it didn't matter how I was acting or how I was behaving.)

Hahahaha! Okay, maybe the creepy Facebook poetry is just a little too 'special.' And yeah, it's super cringeworthy... He once sent me screen shots of his text messages back and forth to this girl he was dating for a few weeks who had broken up with him and he didn't understand why. I vomited a little in my mouth reading that crap...

But seriously, I assure you, what you consider "cutely obsessed" probably isn't the type of "obsessive behavior" we're talking about.

Then again... I've had girl friends who dated guys who were so creepy I was 98% sure that the relationship would end with the girl being locked in his basement and the guy eating/wearing her skin... and yet they still dated the guys... Sadly in at least one of those situations the guy was unemployed and lived with his mother... soooooooo I guess both of our theories are moot.
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A girl usually knows in the first minute or two if she will sleep with you so good luck.

your right....I usually know within the first few minutes whether the sex will be consensual or not

mHM3DMk.gif
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I feel like all of my friends should disown me for knowing this is a Twilight reference.

*hangs head in shame*

I was really worried I'd be the only one. Whew!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    A girl usually knows in the first minute or two if she will sleep with you so good luck.

your right....I usually know within the first few minutes whether the sex will be consensual or not

rape jokes are never funny stop that weak **** :angry:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Offer her one of your protein shakes. :wink: Compliment her on something she's wearing, and ask her if she doesn't have plans on [insert day] if she'd like to go out with you. I didn't read all the responses, but I like the bacon idea. Maybe she'll let you cook it for her. :wink:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Something about this whole thread strikes me as "troll" just to see what kind of reactions he can get. Dude's name even includes the word "Scumbag".

^^^This, I am pretty sure this is a joke, and I am also 99.9% convinced that OP has not just one Identity on MFP, but 3. All of which are present in this thread! I do believe that wether or not you should ask this girl out is the least of your problems if you are portraying 3 different people on a Fitness website and having conversations with yourself and strangers. You have WAY too much time on your hands and pretty much need to find a different hobby! :noway: :grumble: :noway:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I love the brahs

Well played/10
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Dude with a name like yours, what do you REALLY think is gonna happen here??

*backs away slowly*
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

^^^This, I am pretty sure this is a joke, and I am also 99.9% convinced that OP has not just one Identity on MFP, but 3. All of which are present in this thread! I do believe that wether or not you should ask this girl out is the least of your problems if you are portraying 3 different people on a Fitness website and having conversations with yourself and strangers. You have WAY too much time on your hands and pretty much need to find a different hobby! :noway: :grumble: :noway:

easy enough for a moderator to figure out via IP addy.

I don't see how this is not legit though. What has he done except stand his ground and fend off terrible advice?
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Now this is where you lose faith in humanity..

34867390_7841.jpg
    Das It mane

Seeing as though you have made your way back to this thread. I may as well point out that you CLEARLY have too much time on your hands as well JoBob... This guy happens to be one of my MFP friends, and is also a really nice guy! Seeing as though he is not one of your friends, that shows that you spend WAY too much time creepin other peoples profiles, only to find pictures of people to throw them on a forum with some ignorant comment!! You seem like a super swell guy!!