I'm Sexy and I Know It - My First Year of Strength Training

Options

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! A great example of eating enough, working out enough, and giving it enough time to see the results. Wow.
  • jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! And you look fabulous by the way :)
  • mscleo1115
    mscleo1115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Bravo!!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! Great work!!
  • rslcarson
    rslcarson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I actually gasped on your last pic! Wow, amazing. Such an inspiration. My husband wants to train me with weights but we can't until we move house in March back to his home-place where he has a good set up of machines and free weights. Reading your story makes me so excited, that's a massive achievement in one year and I hope loads of other women take note, doing heavy weights will not make you massively bulky just amazing instead!
  • Rokosmummy
    Options
    Brilliant transformation well done :)
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    amazing success story!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Your stats and story are all pretty close to mine (other than the fact I'm a bit shorter at 5'2)... I've only been lifting since November (and I am only able to lift with a cable system and dumbbells at this point because my workout room is too small to accomodate a barbell) but I'm finding that I'm losing better now with almost no cardio (except the occasional run and playing wii) than I was before busting my tail at the gym on the elliptical/treadmill/bike for hours each day... and I can eat whatever I want! :)

Thanks for sharing! You give me great inspiration for what I hope to see in 9 months :)
  • Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Magnificent! Wow!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This is the best post I have seen in months. Well done, you. Well done!
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW.

I'm am 2 ins. shorter but our measurements at the start are very similar and you have the results I would like to see.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible progress in only a year! I've been thinking of trying lifting and this is very motivating. Congratulations on your success!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That is beautiful. Congratulations.
  • foxxyroxy12
    foxxyroxy12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Holey Moley Mother of Corn, you look awesome! I love to lift and I really need to get back on track. I thoroughly believe in weight lifting and clean eating as the way to an amazingly healthy and fit body. When I was at my healthy weight, I use to lift pretty heavy and it never made me bulky, just more defined. What an amazing journey for you!! I hope to post something like this one year from now!!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    2gxr2mv.gif

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Absolutely love your attitude and how you owned it. You look magnificent. Snaps to you doll!
  • karlyy_mc
    karlyy_mc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible, amazing job!! Are you doing any cardio as well? And if not when did you stop?
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Motivates me to keep on with my lifting journey! Thanks for the inspiration, you look great!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Congrats!!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!

You look fabulous!

Edit: Just a question, are you still lifting at home?

Holy you are an inspiration !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!