Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    **should say off in the title, oops. Tattoos? they just dont do it for me. i see pretty girls, then they have these paragraphs written on them or worse.

Eeek... Guess I'm out
  • davemap
    davemap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    to the OP , You are not alone, i feel the same. I dont mind a few tatto's but covered in i just am not attracted to
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    judging by these responses it appears i actually am the only one. its pretty much impossible to find a girl without a tattoo it seems like.
    Maybe try looking for a woman without a tattoo instead of a girl then; since you are an adult, you should not be pursuing children.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    or you can just accept ppl for who they r
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    The best part of being human is we all love different ****. Leave all the inked women to me they are sexy as F***.

i got some bad news brah, according to this thread everyone wants the chicks with tattoos so good luck with that.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    judging by these responses it appears i actually am the only one. its pretty much impossible to find a girl without a tattoo it seems like.
    Maybe try looking for a woman without a tattoo instead of a girl then; since you are an adult, you should not be pursuing children.

semantics, look up the definition
  • bearkisses
    Options

you'll find one in time
  • fishnbrah
    Options

you'll find one in time

some day, with nice skin and no tattoo's
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Tattoos can be pretty... Just sayin
  • bearkisses
    Options

you'll find one in time

now you're just being greedy. Maybe theyll have no tattoos cause their skin quality will be too rough to absorb any good ink.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    God is thread still going :yawn:
  • fishnbrah
    Options

you'll find one in time

now you're just being greedy. Maybe theyll have no tattoos cause their skin quality will be too rough to absorb any good ink.

wot?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    this thread lacks pictures. Okay there are a few here and there, but not enough. So I've added some:

c9f7b1eea50516427ce55078b4a4b906.jpg

a68882528533bfb207f51b55e4539502.jpg
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm not a fan of tattoos, either. And, yeah, we're in the minority these days. I just don't like the way they look - on men or women. In the old days, folks would have maybe one or two - the classic bicep tattoo, or something on the calf. But now, they're covered in ink. I can't stand the look. Same with piercings - can't stand that, either. To me, nothing looks trashier than a tramp stamp and a belly button piercing.

But that's just me. There are plenty of people who love ink and piercings, so those people will always have someone who finds them attractive.

There's a nurse at my doctor's office with tattoos and piercings. Every time she comes in to do my intake or give me a shot, the only thing I can think is, "hepatitis".
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Logical leap. Ink + piercing = trashy health professional with hepatitis.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

OK, as I'm currently *taking* a class in semantics, this sounds like a good idea.
    se·man·tics
    səˈmantiks
    noun
    the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

Yes. Different words mean different things. That was my original point.

Hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. :flowerforyou:
  • bearkisses
    Options
    OP, I'm not a fan of tattoos, either. And, yeah, we're in the minority these days. I just don't like the way they look - on men or women. In the old days, folks would have maybe one or two - the classic bicep tattoo, or something on the calf. But now, they're covered in ink. I can't stand the look. Same with piercings - can't stand that, either. To me, nothing looks trashier than a tramp stamp and a belly button piercing.

But that's just me. There are plenty of people who love ink and piercings, so those people will always have someone who finds them attractive.

There's a nurse at my doctor's office with tattoos and piercings. Every time she comes in to do my intake or give me a shot, the only thing I can think is, "hepatitis".

She isn't stabbing herself with the needle and then injecting you. Most shops are also pretty clean these days.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    You've either gotta be hairy or be tatted for me to be attracted to you.
    :love:
    This.

ETA: Both is preferred. :blushing:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I like when a women has paragraphs written on her, if she is lame in bed then I has something to read
  • jlschuh44
    jlschuh44 Posts: 218
    Options
    Not a big fan of tats. Now t!ts...that's a totally different story! :devil: