Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    OP. This is not going to be popular.

I have learned .. "A woman does what she wants to do for herself .. not something to impress a guy" Tattoos fall into this category.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I agree with you fishnbrah. Tats, even when they are done well are WAY over-rated. I just picture them on an 80 year old person and shiver....

Do most 80 year olds have beautiful skin? We're all gonna be fat and saggy some day, so I may as well be fat, saggy, and colorful. :D

She looks miserable and filled with regret:

oldtat5.jpg

she looks disgusting. but im not trying to be mean here. just hearing various opinions is fun to me.

You're not trying to be mean, but you just called a stranger disgusting.

Logic wasn't your strong subject, was it?

youre totally right, that was a dikk comment. i just had to say it. why does it matter if she was a stranger? she probably is really cool and nice and just like my grandma. it still doesnt look good to me. i dont have to like them.

If you knew her personally, you might have an actual reason to call her names - like maybe she kicks dogs for sport -- you could call her disgusting then. But you don't know her and you called her that because of how she looks. That matters. It goes to that issue you have with judging people based on their looks.

dude, i dont need to know her to know i dont like the looks of her tattoos. im not judging anyone, read the OP. says im turned off by tattoos, thats all. so its okay to judge someone on their personality or views on subjects but i cant take their decision to get unappealing (to me) writing on themselves?

My comment was about calling people names without knowing them: ie disgusting. Not your OP.

how would me knowing her change anything?
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    tattoos or no tattoos
    hairy or not hairy
    cheeseburger or vegetarian

as long as you dont judge a book by its cover , im yours.

Kage, you're always so nice. Too cute, bud. (:

nah! youre cute! im scary!
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    OP. This is not going to be popular.

I have learned .. "A woman does what she wants to do for herself .. not something to impress a guy" Tattoos fall into this category.

never said they do bro.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I agree with you fishnbrah. Tats, even when they are done well are WAY over-rated. I just picture them on an 80 year old person and shiver....

Do most 80 year olds have beautiful skin? We're all gonna be fat and saggy some day, so I may as well be fat, saggy, and colorful. :D

She looks miserable and filled with regret:

oldtat5.jpg

she looks disgusting. but im not trying to be mean here. just hearing various opinions is fun to me.

You're not trying to be mean, but you just called a stranger disgusting.

Logic wasn't your strong subject, was it?

youre totally right, that was a dikk comment. i just had to say it. why does it matter if she was a stranger? she probably is really cool and nice and just like my grandma. it still doesnt look good to me. i dont have to like them.

If you knew her personally, you might have an actual reason to call her names - like maybe she kicks dogs for sport -- you could call her disgusting then. But you don't know her and you called her that because of how she looks. That matters. It goes to that issue you have with judging people based on their looks.

dude, i dont need to know her to know i dont like the looks of her tattoos. im not judging anyone, read the OP. says im turned off by tattoos, thats all. so its okay to judge someone on their personality or views on subjects but i cant take their decision to get unappealing (to me) writing on themselves?

My comment was about calling people names without knowing them: ie disgusting. Not your OP.

how would me knowing her change anything?

I've already explained that.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    judging by these responses it appears i actually am the only one. its pretty much impossible to find a girl without a tattoo it seems like.

I thought you couldn't find a girl because you want someone to stay home, cook and clean?
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    i too like my men with tatoo's, I love my hubby's, maybe i'm biased as he has a pin up of me on his leg!!!! and its very good i have a few would love more and would love a sleeve but i'm a bit chicken!!!...........................................tatoo's for everyone:drinker: :smokin:
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    judging by these responses it appears i actually am the only one. its pretty much impossible to find a girl without a tattoo it seems like.

I thought you couldn't find a girl because you want someone to stay home, cook and clean?

optimally with no tattoos as well :)
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

oh right because treading into the sexist territory is really doing wonders for you argument
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's ok for one not to like tattoos. I don't like dudes with a lot of muscles. It's just a preference.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Well, in all fairness, it would take up less time if you posted these threads with some thought. You know, like why can't I find a girl that 'List of Demands' or 'List of Disqualifiers'? Then you know,you could get real quality answers from like minded folk to assist you with your self inflicted (and really not much of) conundrum.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

oh right because treading into the sexist territory is really doing wonders for you argument

you dont like cooking? thats okay im good at it.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I got 5!!!!!:love:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and there will be more!!!
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Well, in all fairness, it would take up less time if you posted these threads with some thought. You know, like why can't I find a girl that 'List of Demands' or 'List of Disqualifiers'? Then you know,you could get real quality answers from like minded folk to assist you with your self inflicted (and really not much of) conundrum.

33m7tpi.jpg
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

you dont like cooking? thats okay im good at it.

Oh no I am good at cooking, just not for sexist men, I wouldn't be able to sustain from spicing the dish up with something not so great.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    It's ok for one not to like tattoos. I don't like dudes with a lot of muscles. It's just a preference.

Oh, no, no! Give me muscles AND tattoos. <swoon>
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I chalk it up to being one of those personal things. I am ink free. I don't judge people who have them, but I do find myself wondering sometimes, "What the hell possessed you to get THAT, THERE?" But at the end of the day, it's their body, to with whatever they choose.

M
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am in the minority here. No tatts!
    I dont really care if a dude has tatts or not as long as he has a hairy chest! !! Gggrrrrr!!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

And WHAT is wrong with that?