• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Tramp stamps drives me crazy

Crazy good, or crazy bad?
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Honestly, everyone has their preferences and its fine to judge to a certain extent. But if that's your deal breaker for giving someone a chance you may have bigger problems than who has or doesn't have ink.

if theyre big, or imo ugly tattoos then ya its a deal breaker for me. im sure you have things that are deal breakers for you right? maybe things that the person cant really control even

Actually not really. I have been known to date a wide range of differrnt type of guys. I would only judge to a certain extent but definitely been around and seen too much in my life to judge purely on appearances. I was in the army and seen men without limbs and badly burned and I would date those guys in a heart beat due to their tenacity and loyalty. If they have tats... bonus.

well so would i, someone doesnt choose to lose a limb i wouldnt hold that against someone. tattoos are a choice i simply dont understand. and i probably do judge off appearances too much, pierced/tattoo just isnt my personality so i doubt a girl with lots of ink would be very compatible with me.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. A girl with a tat across her chest gets whatever she wants from me
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Honestly, everyone has their preferences and its fine to judge to a certain extent. But if that's your deal breaker for giving someone a chance you may have bigger problems than who has or doesn't have ink.

if theyre big, or imo ugly tattoos then ya its a deal breaker for me. im sure you have things that are deal breakers for you right? maybe things that the person cant really control even

Actually not really. I have been known to date a wide range of differrnt type of guys. I would only judge to a certain extent but definitely been around and seen too much in my life to judge purely on appearances. I was in the army and seen men without limbs and badly burned and I would date those guys in a heart beat due to their tenacity and loyalty. If they have tats... bonus.

well so would i, someone doesnt choose to lose a limb i wouldnt hold that against someone. tattoos are a choice i simply dont understand. and i probably do judge off appearances too much, pierced/tattoo just isnt my personality so i doubt a girl with lots of ink would be very compatible with me.

Isn't that kind of like saying all girls with ink are the same? :huh:
  • ghostfingers
    Options
    I love tattoos. A girl with a tat across her chest gets whatever she wants from me

https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/526872_714310395253667_1882643391_n.jpg

So..... ;D
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

Actually not really. I have been known to date a wide range of differrnt type of guys. I would only judge to a certain extent but
    definitely been around and seen too much in my life to judge purely on appearances. I was in the army and seen men without limbs and badly burned and I would date those guys in a heart beat due to their tenacity and loyalty. If they have tats... bonus.

[/quote

Choice or no choice, its still judging appearances. I truly do not see how a tattoo can change an attraction to someone. Based on compatibility last time I checked no one certain personality or genre of person is only subject to getting tattoos. I by appearance someone would pick me out to be the preppy type, especially since at first glance you cant see my tats they are all easily hidden. However, get to know me and you will find I love country and classic rock amd grew up riding horses amd am a country girl at heart. So looks are deceiving so are tattoos ]
  • Americannabis
    Options
    I'm turned off by everything.

But really, the hierarchy for me goes like excellent tattoo(s) > no tattoo(s) > bad tattoo(s).
  • fishnbrah
    Options

no, some have small tattoos some have huge ones. i do think they probably all share similar personality traits. what makes someone want to have a paragraph written on them that only they can read?
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    Tramp stamps drives me crazy

Crazy good, or crazy bad?

For me, good crazy. Love tats on a woman, if done right.
  • ghostfingers
    Options

Actually not really. I have been known to date a wide range of differrnt type of guys. I would only judge to a certain extent but
    definitely been around and seen too much in my life to judge purely on appearances. I was in the army and seen men without limbs and badly burned and I would date those guys in a heart beat due to their tenacity and loyalty. If they have tats... bonus.

Choice or no choice, its still judging appearances. I truly do not see how a tattoo can change an attraction to someone. Based on compatibility last time I checked no one certain personality or genre of person is only subject to getting tattoos. I by appearance someone would pick me out to be the preppy type, especially since at first glance you cant see my tats they are all easily hidden. However, get to know me and you will find I love country and classic rock amd grew up riding horses amd am a country girl at heart. So looks are deceiving so are tattoos

This is so true. I'm really covered and my face is full of piecings... but I'm a preschool teacher. I'm just about the most vanilla, gentle person you can imagine. I just want my body to be a work of art; and my skin to reflect my soul. I've dated so many guys who expected me to be a hardcore partier and they were very disappointed. Hahaha!
  • fishnbrah
    Options

[/quote

Choice or no choice, its still judging appearances. I truly do not see how a tattoo can change an attraction to someone. Based on compatibility last time I checked no one certain personality or genre of person is only subject to getting tattoos. I by appearance someone would pick me out to be the preppy type, especially since at first glance you cant see my tats they are all easily hidden. However, get to know me and you will find I love country and classic rock amd grew up riding horses amd am a country girl at heart. So looks are deceiving so are tattoos ]

thats fine, like this thread is showing the vast majority of people like them so you have nothing worry about. im in the minority, i like country music and country girls too. i just like them without ink on them.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

no, some have small tattoos some have huge ones. i do think they probably all share similar personality traits. what makes someone want to have a paragraph written on them that only they can read?

Similar personality traits... like what?
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Ha I have a paragraph tatted on me, never had an issue with people not being able to read it. And at any rate I didn't get it for others. I had extreme anxiety still do, so I got the she is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future, when anxiety hits I can look at it and remind myself that nothing comes from worrying and to be lighter. I didn't get it to be like will you read my tat out loud to calm me down? And really paragraph is subjective, they can be short or long.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person, depends on the tattoo... just depends I suppose for me.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    judging by these responses it appears i actually am the only one. its pretty much impossible to find a girl without a tattoo it seems like.

Not you are not the only one. I don't like tattos in anybody and neither does my husband (or my kids). We don't find them attractive, hot, sexy or what ever you want to call them.
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    no ink on me.. I'd be way to worried about gaining weight and they look all stretched.. Not to mention I work in nursing, I have seen some older people with not to attractive tats haha.. Anyways hubby has 2 tats but small and personal.. But agreed on the too many is an overload..
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    Eh, everyone has their preferences. But at this point, I think it's more likely that someone has a tattoo, than someone doesn't.

Some tattoos are awful, but for the most part, I love them, both on myself, and on other people. They can be super hot. And I do have a paragraph inked on my ribs, along with a few others.

Not sure who you hang out with, but I can't think of a single one of my close friends or any family members with a tattoo. They're not *that* common.
  • PalmettoQuilter
    Options
    Personally, I don't understand the need to have a tattoo. Or the need to get rid of all your hair. I think self-acceptance is a beautiful thing. Our Creator did a great job of putting us together.....it's up to us to take good care of what He gave!
    I'm in the blue collar world, and I can tell you that tats can definitely impact how a person is perceived.....
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend isn't a fan either. For me it depends on the tattoo, I guess.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Ha I have a paragraph tasted on me, never had an issue with people not being able to read it. And at any rate I didn't get it for others. I had extreme anxiety still do, so I got the she is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future, when anxiety hits I can look at it and remind myself that nothing comes from worrying and to be lighter. I didn't get it to be like will you read my tat out loud to calm me down?

dont get mad. ive seen lots of the paragraph tattoos on girls. would this work for a pickup line on a inked girl? "could you hold still while i read your tattoo?"