Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    i have hair on my chest right now, but when im lean i always shave it to show off the cuts lol.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I'm turned off by guys who overreact about sports. I've played volleyball with quite a few guys and the ones who talk a lot of crap or take the game to seriously really irk me. Now I do like playing with guys who do put some effort into the game, but when it gets to the point where they're acting like it's the Olympics and that they have to win no matter what, then it gets very annoying and tiresome to play with them anymore.

strong changing of the subject
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    MY opinion?...Tats are nasty. HUGE turnoff for me. Just my preference. Of course, in the dark I suppose it really doesn't make any difference. LOL
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm turned off by guys who overreact about sports. I've played volleyball with quite a few guys and the ones who talk a lot of crap or take the game to seriously really irk me. Now I do like playing with guys who do put some effort into the game, but when it gets to the point where they're acting like it's the Olympics and that they have to win no matter what, then it gets very annoying and tiresome to play with them anymore.

strong changing of the subject
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Why am I dying at this. Hmm.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I don't like them either. I think they're worse on women than men.

your avi...hhhnnnggg
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Honestly, everyone has their preferences and its fine to judge to a certain extent. But if that's your deal breaker for giving someone a chance you may have bigger problems than who has or doesn't have ink.
  • pinklinz1977
    Options
    I've a number of tatts and for me they are visual representations of my life so far.... some people hang their art, i wear mine :-)
    And i love ink others, definitely a turn on!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    LOL, I don't have any ink. -yet-
    I bet some of the people that responded don't have any, either.

As summertime said, more likely to find people with than without.

ETA: Don't like hairy D:

I LOOOOVE hairy men. They just look so manly lol.
    Nuuuu, I love me a smooooth chest.
    At least the pec area. The middle fuzzy is fine, but not the area that is going to get attention haha :P

I like hair everywhere. Even down there lol. Gooosh, it drives me crazy.

i have hair on my chest right now, but when im lean i always shave it to show off the cuts lol.

Nooo, don't shave it. Let the girl feel through the hair haha.
  • ghostfingers
    Options
    Speaking as a heavily tattooed girly, I get LOTS of guys who are totally turned off by my tattoos. Plenty of guys are into it, too, but you're definitely not alone. Hahaha!

I hate when people get personally offended by them, though. You aren't required to be attracted to me because of them, but I really do not give a whit if my tattoos "drive you crazy." I also don't want to hear about how I'll regret them (we're at five years, not an ounce of regret yet) or that they'll look gross when I'm old (everybody looks gross when they're old.)
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Honestly, everyone has their preferences and its fine to judge to a certain extent. But if that's your deal breaker for giving someone a chance you may have bigger problems than who has or doesn't have ink.

if theyre big, or imo ugly tattoos then ya its a deal breaker for me. im sure you have things that are deal breakers for you right? maybe things that the person cant really control even
  • NicoleRaeB
    NicoleRaeB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The subject changed when people started talking about hairy men vs. tattooed women.:huh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    MY opinion?...Tats are nasty. HUGE turnoff for me. Just my preference. Of course, in the dark I suppose it really doesn't make any difference. LOL

Sex in the dark....

DOING IT WRONG.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a heavily tattooed girly, I get LOTS of guys who are totally turned off by my tattoos. Plenty of guys are into it, too, but you're definitely not alone. Hahaha!

I hate when people get personally offended by them, though. You aren't required to be attracted to me because of them, but I really do not give a whit if my tattoos "drive you crazy." I also don't want to hear about how I'll regret them (we're at five years, not an ounce of regret yet) or that they'll look gross when I'm old (everybody looks gross when they're old.)
    Their loss. You're super hot, girl. Rock your ink.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    hmmm...tatts....I can go either way, not a fan, don't have any and don't intend to (unless you count the henna tramp stamp I did for an ex once..which by the way..BEST idea ever..lol), but I have seen them on men in which they look super sexy, but other times I just don't get it. I have even seen some on men in which I think HOT DAMN...but then I see another one on the same person and it leaves me scratching my head...wow, I guess I am all over the place on this... Personal preference I guess.

I think I prefer tattoos that can be hidden if needed
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm not turned off by them, but it has to be done right. I'm turned off by some... and turned on by others.

I've considered getting a tattoo, but I want to get my ideal body first. I also have a hard time deciding what to get.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

im not offended by them by any means, i just find it hard to be attracted to girls with them. all my friends think tattoos on girls are really hot.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    The subject changed when people started talking about hairy men vs. tattooed women.:huh:

I love a good cheeseburger. Don't you agree?
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I suppose we're in the minority, fishnbrah, but I agree with you. When I was young, a friend tried to persuade me to get a tattoo. But, I couldn't think at 18 of anything I would want on my body then that I would still want there at 80.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I suppose we're in the minority, fishnbrah, but I agree with you. When I was young, a friend tried to persuade me to get a tattoo. But, I couldn't think at 18 of anything I would want on my body then that I would still want there at 80.

ya same here. when i was a kid i thought i wanted one to be cool but now everyone has one so i kind of amire those that dont. its more original to not have a tattoo now, which i guess in a way im kind of proud of.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

if theyre big, or imo ugly tattoos then ya its a deal breaker for me. im sure you have things that are deal breakers for you right? maybe things that the person cant really control even

Actually not really. I have been known to date a wide range of differrnt type of guys. I would only judge to a certain extent but definitely been around and seen too much in my life to judge purely on appearances. I was in the army and seen men without limbs and badly burned and I would date those guys in a heart beat due to their tenacity and loyalty. If they have tats... bonus.