Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Ha I have a paragraph tasted on me, never had an issue with people not being able to read it. And at any rate I didn't get it for others. I had extreme anxiety still do, so I got the she is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future, when anxiety hits I can look at it and remind myself that nothing comes from worrying and to be lighter. I didn't get it to be like will you read my tat out loud to calm me down?

dont get mad. ive seen lots of the paragraph tattoos on girls. would this work for a pickup line on a inked girl? "could you hold still while i read your tattoo?"

Not getting mad at all, you said you didn't see the point and you mentioned about others not being able to read it. Tattoos are not meant for anyone but that person so that shouldn't matter. And a pick up line? Now you're just being sarcastic...
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    This is a form of body shaming and I don't support this thread.

Agree 100%
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    This thread is excellent for increasing my ignore list. Thanks all.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I agree with you fishnbrah. Tats, even when they are done well are WAY over-rated. I just picture them on an 80 year old person and shiver....
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    sorry if i offended. this thread already told me everything i needed to know. which is very few people dont like tattoos
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I like tasteful tattoos that are easy to cover up. I saw a girl a few days ago that had stars tattooed all over one side of her face and I just couldn't understand why....she was a pretty girl and then she did that to herself :(
  • ghostfingers
    Options
    I agree with you fishnbrah. Tats, even when they are done well are WAY over-rated. I just picture them on an 80 year old person and shiver....

Do most 80 year olds have beautiful skin? We're all gonna be fat and saggy some day, so I may as well be fat, saggy, and colorful. :D
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ink and the location. Some ink is super sexy and some looks like ****. :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I have large visible tattoos and yea some people reallly really dislike them and have no problem voicing there unwanted opinion

but they are usually not people I would ever be attracted to in the first place so it is not something I think about often
  • vvvalentines
    Options

It's not "body-shaming" when a person chooses to have a design added to their body. I 100% support shaming people for their choices.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    sorry if i offended. this thread already told me everything i needed to know. which is very few people dont like tattoos
    it's personal taste. Some people prefer blondes or redheads, tall or short. Nothing wrong with you liking one thing and not another.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Eh, everyone has their preferences. But at this point, I think it's more likely that someone has a tattoo, than someone doesn't.

Some tattoos are awful, but for the most part, I love them, both on myself, and on other people. They can be super hot. And I do have a paragraph inked on my ribs, along with a few others.

Not sure who you hang out with, but I can't think of a single one of my close friends or any family members with a tattoo. They're not *that* common.

I mostly hang out with thugs and criminals, obviously.

Actually, statistically, they ARE that common. Percentage of U.S. adults 26 – 40 who have at least one tattoo: 40%
    http://www.statisticbrain.com/tattoo-statistics/
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Now I personally can't understand getting tattoos on your face. But, it's their body. So who am I to say anything? However, being in school and going into pre med next year, I make sure my tattoos are at least one inch or more from my wrist, not on my neck or face so that I can cover them when I become a PA. As for how I think my tattoos will look when I am 80 years old? Being in the medical field as long as I have and seeing people die at a young age, I will just be too damn happy I made it to 80, and def would not care what my tattoos on my wrinkled skin looks like anyways. Besides, regrets? You mean will I regret looking down at myself and having a physical memory of my youth and good ole days? Never.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I have large visible tattoos and yea some people reallly really dislike them and have no problem voicing there unwanted opinion

but they are usually not people I would ever be attracted to in the first place so it is not something I think about often

you also said you dont shave at all in another thread
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person, depends on the tattoo... just depends I suppose for me.

I'm with this guy.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    LOL, I don't have any ink. -yet-
    I bet some of the people that responded don't have any, either.

As summertime said, more likely to find people with than without.

ETA: Don't like hairy D:

I LOOOOVE hairy men. They just look so manly lol.

+ 1 @ hairy men :love:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

It's not "body-shaming" when a person chooses to have a design added to their body. I 100% support shaming people for their choices.

Go away.