Am I the Only Person Turned of by...

Options

Replies

• Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like tats on guys or girls. Don't have one, neither does my hubby. Though maybe a tramp stamp if it was small and something I really REALLY liked. :tongue:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Personally I've never understood tats, don't care for them. These days if you wanna be unique, keep yourself tat and pierced free.
    Exactly!!!

I just love how you get bent because you think someone is against women who stay home, cook and clean and then get self righteous about someone different.

Having tattoos means you have tattoos, That all it means. Not having them doesn't make you anything other then someone who doesn't have them.
    Not bent, not self-righteous. I'll decide what not-having-a-tattoo makes me.

But it sounds like you have also decided what having a tattoo makes others.
    Have you?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Personally I've never understood tats, don't care for them. These days if you wanna be unique, keep yourself tat and pierced free.
    Exactly!!!

I just love how you get bent because you think someone is against women who stay home, cook and clean and then get self righteous about someone different.

Having tattoos means you have tattoos, That all it means. Not having them doesn't make you anything other then someone who doesn't have them.

But it sounds like you have also decided what having a tattoo makes others.
    Have you?

Of course. Someone who is inked, is inked. Someone who is not, is not. Nothing more or less. Having one or not is not a reflection on character or personality.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    **should say off in the title, oops. Tattoos? they just dont do it for me. i see pretty girls, then they have these paragraphs written on them or worse.
    I don't care what other people do but I've never gotten a tattoo. I like to change things up now and then and they're just too permanent. It would be like buying a really nice shirt but then having to wear the same one every day.

agreed
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I prefer to gaze upon a blank canvas... :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I think they are sexy on a man or a woman.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The only kind of tattoo that would turn me off is "[insert name of some other true love here] forever". I don't want to have to read that every time we have sexy time.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    it looks *kitten*-y
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    MY opinion?...Tats are nasty. HUGE turnoff for me. Just my preference. Of course, in the dark I suppose it really doesn't make any difference. LOL

My sentiments exactly... But even in the dark I would not like them. YUCK... Oh yaa wait until you get older.... Tats look so much better.... Like a giant purplish bruise.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    It depends on what we're talking about here. If someone has "*kitten* off" tattooed on their knuckles it's pretty disgusting. A friend of mine has new ink he was showing off and it looks like it was done in a prison. However, while at the gym today I about fell off the treadmill checking a guy walking in who had tribal tats all over his legs. It was hot! I have a tat and I plan on getting a few more. I could really care less what anyone thinks of me because of it. If they want to judge before knowing me, I don't want them in my life anyway.
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Why yes, yes you are.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've never seen an inked person start one of these threads. I've never seen an inked person pass judgement on someone who isn't. I've never read where an inked person has called someone who isn't 'whorey'. There's preference and there's feeling entitled to be denigrating. I see much more of the latter.

Maybe we need to put some of that ink in the water supply.
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    To each their own. God bless freedom!
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I've never seen an inked person start one of these threads. I've never seen an inked person pass judgement on someone who isn't. I've never read where an inked person has called someone who isn't 'whorey'.

you dont really care for respecting other peoples opinions do you?
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Exactly!!!

I've already figured it out.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't really like tattoos either. It's not a big turn off though, just a personal preference.
    I don't have any and I don't think I will ever get one, but you never know. :wink:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I've never seen an inked person start one of these threads. I've never seen an inked person pass judgement on someone who isn't. I've never read where an inked person has called someone who isn't 'whorey'. There's preference and there's feeling entitled to be denigrating. I see much more of the latter.

OP asked a question that is bound to elicit the most internal of opinions about tattoos. So there they are for you to read. But if anyone disagrees with you, you could always just poison their water supply?
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    No you are not the only one. I find them repulsive but then it appears that I am a minority also.

Edited to add that I do not think that tattoos are a reflection of a person's character or worth. Just not visually attractive to me. But some people wear the color "puke green" and I hate that color also. It is a mixed up world and it would be very boring if we were all the same.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

OP asked a question that is bound to elicit the most internal of opinions about tattoos. So there they are for you to read. But if anyone disagrees with you, you could always just poison their water supply?

Opinions about tattoos are one thing, but you can't get that, can you? I've not expressed my opinion on tattoos. And your commentary lacks both sense and wit. Not to mention it's pretty tasteless.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I personally do not find tattoos sexy. Now, when you have your whole body covered in them?

Just no thanks.