Week 3, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Yay for weighing the same and its my TOM :)

SW 169
    Then was 171 for a week.
    Now 169 for 2 weeks

So have only the whole 20 to go :P
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WTG! a 13 min mile is awesome and i know if you keep at it you'll get that down to a 10 min one and then your 8 min one. Remeber we all believe in you! Keep on, keeping on.

Thank you!! I was really shocked to see the numbers when I was finiished! Thanks again for the support! :flowerforyou:
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Had an off week worked 3 16 hour shifts so I didnt get to the gym much and didnt eat that well.

Week 1 291
    Week 2 288
    Week 3 288
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! finally dropped that pesky return pound.. plus another. 144.6 ya'll! :smile: It's slowly coming off.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the pounds lost everyone... :)

Ive had a rough day eating.. bleh..

BUT... instead of wallowing in it.. I went for a WALK/RUN... I RAN 10 MINUTES total.. Whoop Whoop.. Not all at once.. in 90 second intervals.. :) A good accomplishment for me.. :)

My Challenge for myself this week is to walk/run ATLEAST 3 times this week.. I got 1 time in..
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Check out everyone - all I see is success surrounding me! And I consider maintaining success - because that means you're not gaining and means you're doing things right!

My cousin posted a picture on her Facebook that I thought would be good in here:

negativity.jpg

We have to remember that when our outlook and personalities get taken over by negativity that it only hurts us. Being positive about our journey and the progress we've made is so important. So love bunnies, be happy, and be proud of yourselves!
  • bpclark
    bpclark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm having a hard time getting all of my exercise in this week, but i'm doing good on my food intake, so i'm trying not to beat myself up. does anyone have a trick for hauling yourself out of bed at 4.30am to go to the gym?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

SW 169
    Then was 171 for a week.
    Now 169 for 2 weeks

Haha, I have 23lb so you're still beating me! We can do this though! Just gotta keep on truckin'!

Pinky, I couldn't agree more! It's hard to stay positive all the time but it sure helps to have the support of everyone on here!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    i'm having a hard time getting all of my exercise in this week, but i'm doing good on my food intake, so i'm trying not to beat myself up. does anyone have a trick for hauling yourself out of bed at 4.30am to go to the gym?

I'm out of bed every morning at 4, I feel your pain.
    I set my alarm to go off every 5 minutes starting at 3:40 until 4:00. This let's me feel like I'm sleeping in, but helps me get up at 4 by waking me up repetitively. It's also a matter of just dragging yourself from the warm comfort of bed and getting it done. Best of luck!
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??????????????????? Hope not, I want in!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Shameless plug...want in on a 2week simple challenge? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/118867-postcard-challenge-round-8?page=1#posts-1619615 Check it out ;-)

And no, it's never too late to join :) Just post your stats weekly (whichever day works best for you) and let us know your ups and downs :) Good luck and welcome to the group!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

SW 169
    Then was 171 for a week.
    Now 169 for 2 weeks

Haha, I have 23lb so you're still beating me! We can do this though! Just gotta keep on truckin'!

Pinky, I couldn't agree more! It's hard to stay positive all the time but it sure helps to have the support of everyone on here!!

Course we can do it, whats 23lb pffffffffft.

On a plus note, I bought my first UK size 14 yesterday yay
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

SW 169
    Then was 171 for a week.
    Now 169 for 2 weeks

Course we can do it, whats 23lb pffffffffft.

On a plus note, I bought my first UK size 14 yesterday yay

Yeah! It's only like... 23lbs! That's nothin'! Hahahahaa

That's awesome! Congratulations! I bet they look stunning and I demand new pictures :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Oh joyus weigh-in day.

CW: 191.6
    Week 1: 187.4
    Week 2: 188.4
    Week 3: 188.8

Must continuously remind myself that negativity, wallowing, and emotional eating do not help anything (I was disappointed at the scale this morning, so I had a piece of chocolate cake. :embarassed: ). Take a note from Peter Pan - can't fly without happy thoughts. Negativity will only keep me grounded.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for me for this thread, this morning. I started at just over 252 and as of this morning am 248.9. Not only does this mean that I've broken through my plateau, but also that I finally hit my first mini goal and am well on my way to hitting the second for Oct 7. Also, last night I had my hubbie do my measurements and I'm down 18.5 inches overall.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Check out everyone - all I see is success surrounding me! And I consider maintaining success - because that means you're not gaining and means you're doing things right!

My cousin posted a picture on her Facebook that I thought would be good in here:

negativity.jpg

We have to remember that when our outlook and personalities get taken over by negativity that it only hurts us. Being positive about our journey and the progress we've made is so important. So love bunnies, be happy, and be proud of yourselves!

Glad I came in here and saw this post because I just stepped on the scale and I weighed 167.6 that is .4 from when I started here on MFP back at the end of April I did however fell yesterday and my leg is swollen so I am thining this is a result of the fall that's my positive outlook:bigsmile: and pain or not I will be working out today!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    We have such a large group and since I been restricted on the amount of time I spend on the comp. I just want you all to know that I am behind each and everyone of you and even though I don't always make it to the boards I am wishing nothing but the best for you. If you want send me a friend request I am better with hitting each of my friends individually then always making it to the thread. Glad to see so many great sucess stories and for those of you that may not be getting in your workouts and not seeing the numbers on the scale today is a new day and your workouts don't have to be long and drawn out if you can squeeze 3 10min sessions in a day that is better than not doing anything because you didn't have 30 solid mins at one time just a thought you can even break it down to 5min intervals who can't spare 5min in a day so let's go!! Hope everyone enjoy the rest of there week!!
  • Roux420
    Options
    I'd like to join! I could really use something like this to kick my bum into gear. My starting weight is 170, and by Halloween I want to be 150.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    So, what are everyone's exercise plans for the rest of this week and next week?

I started 30day shred :grumble: :sick: :sad: But I know that being a little sore is a good thing! :drinker: So I may do another day or so of it, I want to start running again, but my wheather is kinda moody right now, one minute it's gorgeous out, next it's down pouring...so hopefully I'll get some running in before the 18th. I have another out of town weekend ahead for my brother in law (Sept 10, he'll be 16), my hubby (Sept 13th, he'll be 26) AND my mother in law (Sept 14th, and I won't say her age because I want to stay on her good side!) so that means birthday foods like cake and bbq but I've never been much of a cake eater so that's not an issue. This weekend shouldn't be nearly as bad sodium-wise as last weekend, but I'll have plenty of water and hopefully I'll get in lots of walking while I'm there, but that's about it for exercise this weekend...walking. Next week, I plan on more walking, including outdoors and Walk Away the Pounds, 5k training at least one more time either Mon ot Tues then no more running til Saturday. I'll probably hit up the pilates to help stretch out a bit.

Congrats on all the weight loss going on!! I'll be back tomorrow for my weigh in.

Also, have you all thought about Halloween costumes yet? I went to a few local shops yesterday and saw some really cute Sailor Pin Up girl ones and a Marine one, however, their 'Large' is just a bit too small for me as of right now, so many I'll buy a medium and stash it for next year :wink: Hubby, Nick, and I also talked about me going as a pimp and he will go as my.. :blushing: err, 'Nicholette' :laugh: I plan on taking pics this year UNLESS the dreaded happens and the party gets cancelled and we don't get to dress up.. :grumble: which IS a possibility :cry: Anywho, enough rambling for me, have a great day all, be back tomorrow morning.
    :heart: Bru
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Oh joyus weigh-in day.

CW: 191.6
    Week 1: 187.4
    Week 2: 188.4
    Week 3: 188.8

Must continuously remind myself that negativity, wallowing, and emotional eating do not help anything (I was disappointed at the scale this morning, so I had a piece of chocolate cake. :embarassed: ). Take a note from Peter Pan - can't fly without happy thoughts. Negativity will only keep me grounded.

Fly pinky! Flyyy! Remember the fluff too, that has a role, yes?