*THANKSGIVING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE*

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to report that for my first weigh in, I'm up 1 lb. No excuses - I took in more calories than I burned...period.

SW 219
    CW 220
    GW 199

I guess this is incentive to be better at exercising than I was last week.
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have not changed since last week.... This is good motivation to step it up. I have been lazy this past week and have not logged all my food either. :( I am going to try harder for this next week! Congrats to all who have lost lbs! You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

SW: 200
    CW: 200
    GW (Thanksgiving): 185
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am down half a pound. I have been losing VERY slowly for the past few months so any loss for me is great! I plan on keeping at it!

Hang in there, all. Perseverance will pay off in the end!
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    SW: 216
    CW: 216
    GW: 206

OH NO! No weight loss :(. More motivation! Good luck to everyone else as the weather gets colder and the warm couches become more tempting!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 190 6/12/10
    Current weight 174 9/8/10
    174 9/15/10
    Goal weight 163

I lost 4 lbs the last 2 weeks and now my scale isn't moving....going the wrong way. I was down to 173 on Friday which is my normal weigh-in day. Maybe I should switch my checking into Fridays...too much pressure.

I hope everyone else is having a great week.
  • mariacha
    Options
    Amazingly, I lost 2.4 pounds this week! At first I didn't lose any and I was getting worried, but it ended up working out. I'm starting to see the benefits of logging everything and walking a minimum of 10,000 steps every single day!

Height: 5'7"
    SW (9/8): 176
    CW (9/15): 173.6
    GW (11/25): 162
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same :( But I did go on vacation over the weekend so I am just happy that I didnt gain! 232!
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also stayed the same weight
    9/8/10 138
    9/15/10 138

I also got a more reliable scale that should help.
  • Shmee77
    Options
    This challenge is so great, its really keeping me motivated. I started p90x this week, but modified it a little so I could still swim and bike and not lose all my triathlon training. Cut out the run though. I'll be a better runner when I have less weight to carry and it'll be safer on my poor old lady knees.

SW 180
    CW 176 (lost 1 lb)
    GW 160
  • sey719
    sey719 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs this week, so I'm on track!

SW - 193
    CW (9/15) - 185.8
    Thanksgiving GW - 175
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    no loss this week but I know I will have something soon.

still 146
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    SW 169
    LW 169
    CW 165.8
    goal 150 by thanksgiving!

yay- lost 3.2 this week. Worked by butt off! Just goes to show if you really do work at it...it will happen...eventually!

Thanks Jodi! HOpe you are enjoying your vacation!
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) I did pretty good this week and lost 2 pounds...so I am down to 192. It is a step in the right direction for sure. Keeping everything logged is really motivating me to make better choices and keep committed to my workouts even when tempted not to. My hubby and roommates wanted me to watch movies with them the past 2 evenings but declined and did my exercise instead. I am really proud of how I am sticking to it :) Congrats to everyone else too...looks like so many are having great results :)

1842660.png
  • Bonnie555
    Options
    Hi - newbie here and was wondering if it's to late to join this challenge. If not where do I start?

Bonnie
  • glasielady
    glasielady Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in this morning and I lost 1 pound, that's better then gaining a pound. My body doesn't want to give up the fat to easily but it sure will put it on easily.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    This challenge is so great, its really keeping me motivated. I started p90x this week, but modified it a little so I could still swim and bike and not lose all my triathlon training. Cut out the run though. I'll be a better runner when I have less weight to carry and it'll be safer on my poor old lady knees.

SW 180
    CW 176 (lost 1 lb)
    GW 160
    Old lady knees??? You're 24!!! LOL
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    That's it!!!!! My vow to you all is that I WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK! I'm so jealous of all of you who were down this week :)
  • fattyellis
    Options
    :smile: :smile:
    I'm sorry to report that for my first weigh in, I'm up 1 lb. No excuses - I took in more calories than I burned...period.

SW 219
    CW 220
    GW 199

I guess this is incentive to be better at exercising than I was last week.

Good on you for not making any excuses....whenever I gain I can find all the excuses in the world as to why it happened.....but the bottom line is....I had eaten too much.!!
    Healthy eating to us all :smile:
  • dfast
    Options
    I stayed the same - but I was super good all week, so I'm sure that I'll see results soon (I hope!). The last 10 lbs doesn't come off easily but it feels good to be close.
  • Shmee77
    Options
    I