*THANKSGIVING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE*

Options
To anyone who wants to challenge themselves and have accountability for their weight loss, I am inviting you to join!

The holidays will be sneaking up on us before we know it, so let's be ready! Starting on Wednesday, Sept. 8th, everyone sets a weight loss goal for the eleven weeks between then and Nov. 24th. Weigh in on your favorite day, but 'report' here how you did for the week on Wednesdays. I have also made a chart for the challenge on my profile page to stay accountable.

Think about your goal..... and be ready to share it on Wednesday!:happy::smile:

Replies

• fattyellis
    Options
    sounds like a great idea....count me in!
  • vickyajones
    vickyajones Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I will join in to help keep me accountable and moving!
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jodie, thank's for posting!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so in... I love to challenge myself. Because I know I can do it... I don't know how alll this works but am willing to try.:love::wink:1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm in I will post on my page. Looking forward to this because I have failed all my other challenges and gave up but not this time BC my mind and body are connected lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - I'm in too! :flowerforyou:

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! 11 weeks, huh? What am I capable of in 11 weeks? I would LOVE to lose 19 pounds in 11 weeks. That would blow past my goal, and put me down to a weight that I haven't been at since junior high (seriously). I don't know what I'd do with myself if I really lost 19 more pounds. Kind of seems unreal. I've lost 21 pounds so far - and feel wonderful! When I lose my next 9 pounds, that will put me back into the "normal" BMI category - which I'm thrilled about. 19 pounds would be a whole new world for me. I have a family wedding in a month - I'd love to lose my 9 pounds by then, and then the second 10 pounds by Thanksgiving.

By writing this down, I think I just talked myself into it.

I'M GOING FOR IT! 9 pounds by October 7th, and another 10 pounds by Thanksgving!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start this on Wednesday..... so hard to believe Thanksgiving is only eleven (and a half) weeks away!!

On Wednesday, just post your starting weight and your weight loss goal for the challenge. Each week after that we will post :
    Starting weight -
    Current weight-
    Goal weight -

This will be a great way to stay accountable to yourself and each other. If you dont post..... I'll come looking for you!!! LOL
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • Shmee77
    Options
    I'm in! I have never joined a group on here before and would love the support and motivation :)
  • fattyellis
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this challenge....I dont celebrate thanksgiving but I certainly will once I meet my goal weight on the 24 November.!!!!!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, count me in.
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Don't just read the post.... Join the Challenge! Let's get this weight off.... together. We can do it! (I don't know about you, but I'm tired of hiding from the camera at the holidays! No more hiding for us!)
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first time doing a challenge! So excited for the support!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Don't just read the post.... Join the Challenge! Let's get this weight off.... together. We can do it! (I don't know about you, but I'm tired of hiding from the camera at the holidays! No more hiding for us!)

I normally hide from the camera, and today was my friends wedding and I will admit to NOT hiding for once in my life. I am proud of what I have accomplished so far and looking forward to what I know I can still lose. BRING IT ON!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'll come back Wednesday!!!
  • jessbronson
    Options
    I'm in! I am so excited to start toward my weight loss goals!
  • alwasmlin
    Options
    I am in... let's do it everyone!!!!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    alright, i'm in. i was orignally challenging myself for my 30th birthday which is the 20th of november, but i like the idea of being with other people and thanksgiving is just a bit past my birthday.
  • shamrock677
    Options
    I am in. Sounds like a good challenge.

=-)