*THANKSGIVING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE*

Options

Replies

• curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a little anxious about my weigh in tomorrow too (I read another post about this). I am pmsing and also started a low carb diet last Wednesday so I'm not sure what that'll look like on the scale. I also haven't been working out as much (still 3x a week so not terrible) because it's been scorching HOT here. But I will weigh in and report tomorrow. Best of luck to all you ladies :)
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm posting tonight because I have to be at work earlier than normal tomorrow and wont have time to get on the computer before I leave.... I had a great weigh-in today! I lost 4.7 pounds this week! Every now and then I need a number like that to keep my motivation up. This week I'm going to make more of an effort to do some kind of exercise every day. Now that I've got my food plan under control, I feel ready to take on my elliptical!

Only EIGHT weeks til Thanksgiving! Can you believe it?

SW: 206.9
    CW: 200.7
    GW: 186.9
  • jessbronson
    jessbronson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is doing well with calorie counting and exercise. I'm looking forward to the weight to keep melting off! (One can hope! lol)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I have monday weigh ins as well. My Thanksgiving goal is 195. I'm 209 now. I think i can lose 14 pounds in 8 weeks. :D
  • vickyajones
    vickyajones Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm posting tonight because I have to be at work earlier than normal tomorrow and wont have time to get on the computer before I leave.... I had a great weigh-in today! I lost 4.7 pounds this week! Every now and then I need a number like that to keep my motivation up. This week I'm going to make more of an effort to do some kind of exercise every day. Now that I've got my food plan under control, I feel ready to take on my elliptical!

Only EIGHT weeks til Thanksgiving! Can you believe it?

SW: 206.9
    CW: 200.7
    GW: 186.9

Yay! Well done!

Sadly, I have stayed the same. At least I haven't gained! I am now on day 3 of the 30DS. I am working up the muscle-capacity to get through another round of squats!
  • ljps
    ljps Posts: 9
    Options
    cw: 260.2 down .4 pound. The scale is now at a snails pace. Any suggestions to help me break below 260?

total weight loss 8.8 pounds.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    currently 257, was 260 so i'm down 3 since last week.
  • shamrock677
    Options
    Good morning.
    At my weigh in the is morning I weighed 194.
    I am not sure how much I lost from last week.
    HOpe everyone has a nice week.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in results:
    CW 296
    -4 lbs

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm only 1 pound away from my Dr. Oz Just 10 Pounds challenge goal! And then I'll start it all over again for another 10 pounds!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 208.4
    Current weight- 201.4
    Goal weight - 194.1

-.7 from last week... not much movement but slow and steady wins the race
  • Brat3073
    Options
    so excited about today weigh in, i have done very good this past week i think. i decided to stop take the meridia that my doc prescribed me. It was causing constipation...well how do you loose weight if youre plugged up all the time, so i stopped taking it...i thinks that been by problem the whole time! I also recalculated my BMI and its down 1.1!!!!!! and my body fat % is down by 0.4!!

9/14 - 193.00 - uggggg....stupid picnic!
    9/21 - 191.00 - i think i made up for that picnic! wahoo, very happy about this!
    9/28 - 188.00- wahoo, im very excited about this one!
  • gingajoy
    Options
    I'm in the UK and British, but American husband & kids, and best friend from the States coming for TG week. I'm in! I'm going to set myself the goal of losing 11 lbs by then.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone~

9/7/10 - 167.7
    9/14/10 - 165.0
    9/22/10 - 162.8
    9/29/10 - 161.7

I missed my workout yesterday cuz of the flu (yuck). I am feeling better, but yet am being cautious about what I eat so it doesn't upset my stomach. I'm headed out of town today to go see Vince Gill in concert tonight!! WOO HOO!! Can't wait!
    He's my fav!! :love: lol

Hopefully I can get a brisk 30 min. walk in today.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    No change ... still 172.6 lbs. *sigh*
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SW - 135
    CW - 128.5
    GW - 122 (Thanksgiving goal)

So I gained 1/2 a pound. Geez!!! I can't complain too much though because I skipped a few workouts and didn't make the best food choices all week, so I guess I'll take that 1/2 pound.

I am being more diligent this week with 30DS and I feel skinnier even if the scale isn't moving. . .I'm finally back into my smallest work pants, which is huge because I haven't put these on since before my pregnancy (which started roughly July 2009). I need to lose 3.5 pounds to be to pre-pregnancy weight. . .so I'm getting closer.

It looks like big losses for some of you this week - so WOO HOO to you!!! Keep up the good work. . .keeping my fingers crossed we all have a healthy, exercise filled week! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleigh
    Options
    Ladies,
    Can I still join? I am just ending a work Biggest Looser Challenge today...last weigh in...8 week program and I lost 8.2 pounds...whoo hoo! I don't want to loose the momentum and need a challenge. Our weigh ins were on Wednesdays as well. Let me know how this is working, etc.

Susan
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 190 6/12/10
    Current weight 174 9/8/10

Check-in 174 9/15/10

Check-in 172 9/22/10

Check-in 171 9/29/10

Thanksgiving Goal weight 163
  • alwasmlin
    Options
    216 was to start on this challenge
    cw weight today
    and my goal is to be under 200
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    going the wrong way but will accept the .2 gain.

SW 169
    LW 165
    CW 165.2

March on....... congrats everyone!
  • ginacab3
    ginacab3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed. My weigh in today is 157, same as last week. So I'm ramping up the activities. Hopefully next week will be a better #!