*THANKSGIVING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE*

Options

Replies

• Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight: 132 lbs
    Weight today: 131.6

Blah. Not too much improvement. I keep moving up & down between 131-132. Kind of annoying. At least I don't keep climbing. Hoping for a least a lb drop next week!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Glad you like it Stephanie! I dont mind inputing everyones weekly weight.... I actually enjoy it! It's been a great activity to keep me busy in the evenings. I think thats why I had such a good loss this week... my nightly munchies were replaced with spreadsheet building and updating!!!!!!

:) gotta love spreadsheet therapy
  • Brat3073
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in results:
    CW 296
    -4 lbs

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm only 1 pound away from my Dr. Oz Just 10 Pounds challenge goal! And then I'll start it all over again for another 10 pounds!

yayyyyyyy, great job! i am 5 pounds from the Just10......have you gotten your bracelet yet?
  • Brat3073
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss! And, Congrats to EVERYONE for their dedication to a healthier lifestyle. I'm committed to this.... are you? (Food for thought!)

Dont forget, I have a spreadsheet of everyone that I will update this evening. You can access it at Google Docs with the following link..... https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=ti8_i5qvPaYgBQgc_CgRKzA&authkey=COTci2A&hl=en#gid=0

I think this is great. I just ched out the spreadsheet that you made...we have 96 people doing the challenge! What motivation that is! Congrats to everone doing the challenge.....you rock!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I kinda fell off the wagon this week, but I am at 183.8. :(
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am finding this all sooooo stressful. But I think it is getting a little easier. I live in a household where no one else will make any effort to keep my temptations outta here. None of them think I should bother trying to lose weight. In a way it's good because it means it is absolutley all about me and all about MY choices. I can't blame any of it on anyone else. I just have to do this right and make it stick.

I have only lost 6-7 pounds so far, but people are already commenting that I look different. Is that possible? I suppose it is like losing a sack of potatoes, or a bowling ball, or a small dumbbell??????

Thanks again for doing this Jodie. You rock :)

SW 190
    GW 150
    CW 184.5

Goal by Thanksgiving 175
    Lost this week: 1.5 (but this mfp says 2)

2040688.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lost one pound this week. At least it is something . Was hoping for a bit more.

"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
  • heyjude78
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi gals! Everyone is doing such a great job- it's so awesome that we are all in the same boat and here for one another!

SW: 181.4
    CW: 177
    THANKSGIVING W: 155
    GW: FOR NOW 145 (may changes later-who knows!)

See you next week!
  • derry275
    derry275 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    starting weight - 332.7
    today weight - 327.2
    goal weight - 310.0
  • Treask40
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't checked in, I started the challenge, had surgery.... and got sidetracked but i still want to try and stick with this.
    My daughter is here for a month too so it is difficult to focus and plan to eat healthy.
    sw 215
    last week I was 211
    cw 212
    grrrrrrrrrrr
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    today i will be doing:
    -walking 60 mins
    -drink at least 64 oz h20
    -watch this week's biggest loser episode
    -workout to jillian michaels kickbox video
    -more grocery shopping
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Okay Jodi I took off working out yesterday and switched some things around and ... I LOST ANOTHER POUND.

Weigh in This morning was 171.6 lbs.
  • keldine
    Options
    My weigh in yesteday was 155. That means i am down by 0.6!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I only just saw your response...sorry about that. I have NOT received my bracelet yet. :( I'm ready for it to get here! I hope that it fits nicely because my plan is to wear it each and every day until I reach my goal weight. Sort of as a tangible reminder.

Congrats on YOUR success so far! Way to go! :)
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sept 30 no change 236
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sorry Jodie totally forgot to post my weight on wednesday. My weigh in is 233.6
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Down 2 pounds this week. Yes!
    SW on MFP: 203.5

9/8- 196.5
    9/15 195.5
    9/22 193.5
    9/29 191.5
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    today i will be doing:
    -walking 60 mins :drinker: i did 3 hours of walking
    -drink at least 64 oz h20 :drinker:
    -watch this week's biggest loser episode :drinker:
    -workout to jillian michaels kickbox video :explode: i didn't have time to do it...i should have found time this morning....but with 3 hours of walking i did...AND i had to be at work this evening i didn't do it...i know it's before 10pm...and i'm off work now...i SHOULD do it...but my feet are so sore right now from standing constantly at work...so i will do this tomorrow along with my other workout vids i have scheduled for me...i'm starting the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program tomorrow.
    -more grocery shopping :drinker:
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So my in-laws are coming tomorrow for the weekend, plus I have a St. Jude's Trail Ride I'm taking food to for an organization I'm involved in. We are having Subway which will be fine, but everyone is also bringing homemade cookies. That means I have to make cookies and not eat too many before I take them tomorrow. Also, my mother-in-law is notorious for cooking meals that aren't very healthy. . .so portion control will probably be my plan of attack! I'm really hoping the weekend doesn't undo everything I've worked so hard for this week! I've worked out every day so far and I've done well with my eating. . .so keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • dfast
    dfast Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi

Sorry I am a bit late. I am 136.4 this week on my home scale - but always seem to be a bit heavier when my trainer weighs me at the gym (?). Still being really strict about eating and exercising a LOT, so I'm hoping that the weight will start coming off a bit faster in the coming weeks!

Have a great weekend,

D